Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Blue Agave Vanilla Flavored Syrup, 11.75 oz (333 g) (Discontinued Item)

Excellent flavour

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

I love this stuff, I put it on top of my home made vegan ice cream, and also add it into my ice cream as my body cant handle sugar, I only use a little. It has a slight vanilla taste witch is just enough. I think I will try it in a soy milk shake next, you could also add to cakes or pancakes, possibility are endless. It has a seal inside the lid so it doesn't spill in transport. I keep mine in the fridge.

Looks like honey

Posted by Reviewer3204369 on Jul 14, 2011

We took the syrup out of curiosity, because in our climate is not growing agave. This product is similar to honey with a slight taste of burnt sugar. Agave syrup more dense and more delicious than the agave nectar. We would like to try the whole range of syrups.

Like it for breakfast

Posted by LovelyHoney on Mar 18, 2015

I use it for my morning cereals. One small spoon is enough for regular bowl of cereals, it gives nice sweet vanillary taste. It is also good for smoothies. Other than that I don't use it, it's waaay too sweet to put in teas, or anything else.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer3165853 on Jul 05, 2011

This agave definitely has enough vanilla flavor to make you say "this must have vanilla in it". Still, at least for me, I'd prefer a more intense vanilla taste.

It was so so.

Posted by 5660432307090802615 on Jul 08, 2013

Not really good not bad.