hard to find

Posted by Reviewer3038558 on Feb 27, 2012

Its great for your whole body

High in Potassium/Iron

Posted by Reviewer3177524 on Dec 30, 2011

I was having daily leg/calf cramps despite taking multi-vitamins, eating bananas, drinking lots of water. After doing some research I decided to try molasses. A took a tablespoon every morning and my leg cramps disappeared. They just started reappearing when I stopped. I am convinced this helps. My shipment came with out any issues.

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer2095042 on Dec 15, 2011

I had no problem with the packaging. Have already made bran muffins and really delicious ginger-molasses cookies with this product--both of which smelled wonderful. Very happy.

Organic Molasses

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 09, 2011

Excellent flavor and I appreciate that it is organic. Assume this company would use BPA-free bottles. It's not a real big worry to me that it's not glass, but glass would be preferred.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3109460 on Nov 18, 2011

Tasty molasses.

I like the taste

Posted by Reviewer3026333 on Oct 24, 2011

it makes my cookies better taste at first I worried about packaging but it was find

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer3163437 on Oct 18, 2011

A better, nutritious choice for adding sweetness to various treats, from waffles to smoothies, instead of using sugar or even honey.

Disappointed with Organic Molasses packaging

Posted by Reviewer1547907 on Aug 30, 2011

Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Molasses This complaint is not about the product but about the packaging. I am grateful the item was placed in a separate plastic bag, but as it was not firmly taped down, the molasses leaked into the bag. I had ordered another bottle, the outside of the bottle was taped down round the cap and it arrived in perfect condition. Also, the seal inside the molasses bottle has metal bits that stick to the bottle after being pealed off and those foil chippings get poured out with the molasses; unbelievable for an organic product that one takes for health purposes. Please note, the bottle may not have leaked if the inner seal was properly attached (manufacturer, pls try not to use sticky foil in future). Often, when I get a new bottle the inner seal is not completely attached. So I guess this is something that can be highlighted to the manufacturer as well. May resort to trying another brand.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer3061996 on Jul 29, 2011

Great product.

great

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on May 26, 2011

it's a perfect alternative if you like that old-timey taste. I haven't noticed anything bad effect on my bloodsugar either. happy with it, and will continiue to use it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »