Damaged when received - update

Posted by Reviewer2270978 on Mar 23, 2013

The product itself I think is fine but I received the bottle busted and molasses leaked all over the lid and shipping box. I am awaiting customer service to remedy the situation. Update - iHerb customer service contacted me and sent a replacement. However, replacement leaked ALL OVER much worse than the first bottle. Luckily it was in a ziplock bag so the mess is contained. Customer service provided refund.

My favorite molasses product.

Posted by Reviewer1353920 on Jul 31, 2011

Product is excellent. I ordered 3 bottles. It was poorly packaged and leaked all over the box. When notified, Iherb was very responsible and sent replacements but the packaging was the same and there was still leakage from one of the bottles.

Excellent, plastic bottle

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Apr 20, 2013

The bottle was in a plastic bag which caught the minimal leakage. I was dissappointed the bottle was not class but plastic. I immediately transfered it into a class jar. I had sliced ginger in molasses, yum if you like ginger. put molassse in frying pan with ginger heat until bubbly, tranfer ginger to try to cool. Had this at an ashram, nice treat for the sugar-free people.

leak

Posted by 4902764720469994896 on Sep 08, 2016

I think leaks happened during delivery.

WS Organic Molasses

Posted by 5061135488636606740 on Jun 26, 2012

Fabulous 4 day transatlantic delivery. The only criticism I have is the packaging. If only you had placed more paper between the bottles, the 2 bottles would not have opened up inside the box - good job I had a large-ish order :-)!. I will be back once these are gone, but please put some more packaging in your boxes, esp. as they were made up - i.e. too big for the size of the order- without further packaging. Great value too - Thanks.

More care.

Posted by 5308883942400786101 on Aug 27, 2013

One of six bottles order arrived with loose cap and some resultant leakage. Product great.

good taste, nice price

Posted by 4634407514945697356 on Nov 21, 2013

I'd like it more congealed.

Good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 30, 2013

Very rich flavor! I like the taste...

Quality.

Posted by 5222660968599076386 on Apr 21, 2015

Quality.

awful packing

Posted by 4633708816634034346 on Dec 13, 2015

i love this product so much but the packing is terrible every time i order it , it spills all over everything else other than that it is great for your health