Say good bye to iron supplements!

Posted by Reviewer2175995 on Feb 24, 2012

Here is a natural alternative to boost your iron levels without those uncomfortable side effects. Just one tablespoon a day works for me! Thank you for carrying this particular brand, i herb...AND at a great price, as well!

Does a body good.

Posted by MinimahThePoet on Aug 19, 2012

I never had molasses before and I must say that I have enjoyed my first experience with this one. I add a tablespoon in my tea each day. I'm not a giant fan of the taste on it's own so I must drink it in something. I tried in my oatmeal and that was a big 'no, no'. I could definitely taste it's strong flavor. So I will continue to add it to my hot tea. Also this is GREAT as a conditioner for your hair. You place it in the microwave for about 30 seconds because you want it warm not extremely hot. You massage it into your scalp and hair, sit with it for about 20-30 minutes under a shower cap then rinse it out with warm water. Make sure you have wet your hair before you put it into your hair. You don't want it too thick it in your. It conditions so well.

The real deal

Posted by Reviewer1339489 on Aug 11, 2011

A molasses that tastes like.....molasses. Very full bodied, not overly sweet. For those looking for a concentrated SWEETENER, watch out. There is no added sugar content in this product, it's a straight byproduct of cane processing (which is what molasses is), very rich, slightly sweet. Tastes all-natural.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1724341 on Dec 11, 2011

This treacle is essential component for backing the Westmorland Pepper Cake or Russian Rye Bread. It's kosher, and if you have a Jewish Orthodox friends, they will not hesitate to consume this product. I also use it in my home-backed gluten-free bread instead of honey.

This Molasses is a sweetener that's good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2522243 on Mar 06, 2012

This has a dark, rich color and very intense flavor. The health benefits are magnificent. It's great to cook with and downing a TBSP is not the most pleasurable experience, but it gives great energy and boosts vitamins and minerals.

great for boosting iron

Posted by Reviewer2615722 on Nov 29, 2012

I use this molasses to help my nearly-vegan son keep his iron levels high enough. Tasty and effective stirred into non-dairy milk.

Good for anemia.

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Jun 27, 2012

I take 1 T per day and it has helped bring my iron count back up. It's hard to find at supermarkets and more expensive. I couldn't find any on Amazon with free shipping. It's so much easier to get the free shipping on iHerb than on Amazon.

Great value and fair trade to boot!

Posted by 5068954211595553651 on Oct 08, 2013

This stuff is great for baking and this size bottle will last for a long long time. I use it to make homemade brown sugar.

For the garden

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 09, 2015

I use this as a diluted liquid fertiliser in my garden, with the leftovers of comfrey and nettle tea. Plants like it, especially tomatoes.

low iron levels NO MORE

Posted by 4741978367760673353 on Aug 21, 2016

Great product, great price, i usually drink it in the morning and night as recommended by my naturopath. I feel great energy after taking this, so totally recommend it to anyone!! Also great to use when baking!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »