Say good bye to iron supplements!

Posted by Reviewer2175995 on Feb 24, 2012

Here is a natural alternative to boost your iron levels without those uncomfortable side effects. Just one tablespoon a day works for me! Thank you for carrying this particular brand, i herb...AND at a great price, as well!

Does a body good.

Posted by MinimahThePoet on Aug 19, 2012

I never had molasses before and I must say that I have enjoyed my first experience with this one. I add a tablespoon in my tea each day. I'm not a giant fan of the taste on it's own so I must drink it in something. I tried in my oatmeal and that was a big 'no, no'. I could definitely taste it's strong flavor. So I will continue to add it to my hot tea. Also this is GREAT as a conditioner for your hair. You place it in the microwave for about 30 seconds because you want it warm not extremely hot. You massage it into your scalp and hair, sit with it for about 20-30 minutes under a shower cap then rinse it out with warm water. Make sure you have wet your hair before you put it into your hair. You don't want it too thick it in your. It conditions so well.

The real deal

Posted by Reviewer1339489 on Aug 11, 2011

A molasses that tastes like.....molasses. Very full bodied, not overly sweet. For those looking for a concentrated SWEETENER, watch out. There is no added sugar content in this product, it's a straight byproduct of cane processing (which is what molasses is), very rich, slightly sweet. Tastes all-natural.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1724341 on Dec 11, 2011

This treacle is essential component for backing the Westmorland Pepper Cake or Russian Rye Bread. It's kosher, and if you have a Jewish Orthodox friends, they will not hesitate to consume this product. I also use it in my home-backed gluten-free bread instead of honey.

This Molasses is a sweetener that's good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2522243 on Mar 06, 2012

This has a dark, rich color and very intense flavor. The health benefits are magnificent. It's great to cook with and downing a TBSP is not the most pleasurable experience, but it gives great energy and boosts vitamins and minerals.

Not particularly fond of the taste ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 11, 2016

... surprisingly SALTY! However, I am not taking this for flavour but for health benefits - the mineral contents, and the magnesium, in particular. This has been amazingly helpful in keeping away muscle stiffness. As far back as I remember, I have had problems with muscle cramps; and lately, the cramps had been nightly, waking me up from my sleep. Since I started taking this, NO MORE CRAMPS!! But most of the time, the items arrived leaking all over - such a mess to clean up! I have written to iherb customer service on more than one occasion - bringing their attention to the fact that the caps were DELIBERATELY UNSCREWED. It appears to be an act of sabotage by someone on the iherb packing team. Each time, iherb will offer a refund, but they are not tackling the REAL problem! And this is a problem that goes way back to 2011, if you read customer feedback. This is an excellent product, and it would be a shame if iherb decides to discontinue the product because of high levels of customer complaints about the leaks.

For the garden

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 09, 2015

I use this as a diluted liquid fertiliser in my garden, with the leftovers of comfrey and nettle tea. Plants like it, especially tomatoes.

Raises Iron level in Blood

Posted by 5048262766126507152 on Oct 06, 2014

Excellent one teaspoon daily for stabilizing Iron level

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 20, 2014

will buy it again and agin. It cured my anemia.

great product

Posted by 4678891109817699900 on Dec 15, 2014

excellent service and great product, will come back and recommend to friends definitely