I like the taste

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Apr 25, 2016

I like the taste. It's too early to say the effect of it on grey hair.

Not particularly fond of the taste ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 11, 2016

... surprisingly SALTY! However, I am not taking this for flavour but for health benefits - the mineral contents, and the magnesium, in particular. This has been amazingly helpful in keeping away muscle stiffness. As far back as I remember, I have had problems with muscle cramps; and lately, the cramps had been nightly, waking me up from my sleep. Since I started taking this, NO MORE CRAMPS!! But most of the time, the items arrived leaking all over - such a mess to clean up! I have written to iherb customer service on more than one occasion - bringing their attention to the fact that the caps were DELIBERATELY UNSCREWED. It appears to be an act of sabotage by someone on the iherb packing team. Each time, iherb will offer a refund, but they are not tackling the REAL problem! And this is a problem that goes way back to 2011, if you read customer feedback. This is an excellent product, and it would be a shame if iherb decides to discontinue the product because of high levels of customer complaints about the leaks.

Great for baking

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I have been using this as a substitute for sugar in baked goods. It works particularly well for chocolate baked goods and adds a deeper colour with a whole lot more nutrients than you could get from sugar or sugar substitutes like stevia.

delish!

Posted by 5331442015835700132 on Nov 19, 2015

I can't wait to make some baked beans from scratch using this :)

Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Aug 07, 2015

The taste is better when mixed with a cup of tea. Very good for health, has natural minerals.

For the garden

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 09, 2015

I use this as a diluted liquid fertiliser in my garden, with the leftovers of comfrey and nettle tea. Plants like it, especially tomatoes.

great product

Posted by 4678891109817699900 on Dec 15, 2014

excellent service and great product, will come back and recommend to friends definitely

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 20, 2014

will buy it again and agin. It cured my anemia.

Raises Iron level in Blood

Posted by 5048262766126507152 on Oct 06, 2014

Excellent one teaspoon daily for stabilizing Iron level

YUM YUM

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Sep 06, 2014

One tablespoon a day for me in hot water and love it. Great taste and good value for money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »