I like the taste

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Apr 25, 2016

I like the taste. It's too early to say the effect of it on grey hair.

Not particularly fond of the taste ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 11, 2016

... surprisingly SALTY! However, I am not taking this for flavour but for health benefits - the mineral contents, and the magnesium, in particular. This has been amazingly helpful in keeping away muscle stiffness. As far back as I remember, I have had problems with muscle cramps; and lately, the cramps had been nightly, waking me up from my sleep. Since I started taking this, NO MORE CRAMPS!! But most of the time, the items arrived leaking all over - such a mess to clean up! I have written to iherb customer service on more than one occasion - bringing their attention to the fact that the caps were DELIBERATELY UNSCREWED. It appears to be an act of sabotage by someone on the iherb packing team. Each time, iherb will offer a refund, but they are not tackling the REAL problem! And this is a problem that goes way back to 2011, if you read customer feedback. This is an excellent product, and it would be a shame if iherb decides to discontinue the product because of high levels of customer complaints about the leaks.

Great for baking

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I have been using this as a substitute for sugar in baked goods. It works particularly well for chocolate baked goods and adds a deeper colour with a whole lot more nutrients than you could get from sugar or sugar substitutes like stevia.

awful packing

Posted by 4633708816634034346 on Dec 13, 2015

i love this product so much but the packing is terrible every time i order it , it spills all over everything else other than that it is great for your health

delish!

Posted by 5331442015835700132 on Nov 19, 2015

I can't wait to make some baked beans from scratch using this :)

when I open the carton it was leaked

Posted by 5670817323006786780 on Nov 01, 2015

I'm disappointed

Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Aug 07, 2015

The taste is better when mixed with a cup of tea. Very good for health, has natural minerals.

Quality.

Posted by 5222660968599076386 on Apr 21, 2015

Quality.

For the garden

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 09, 2015

I use this as a diluted liquid fertiliser in my garden, with the leftovers of comfrey and nettle tea. Plants like it, especially tomatoes.

great product

Posted by 4678891109817699900 on Dec 15, 2014

excellent service and great product, will come back and recommend to friends definitely