Good for anemia.

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Jun 27, 2012

I take 1 T per day and it has helped bring my iron count back up. It's hard to find at supermarkets and more expensive. I couldn't find any on Amazon with free shipping. It's so much easier to get the free shipping on iHerb than on Amazon.

For the garden

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 09, 2015

I use this as a diluted liquid fertiliser in my garden, with the leftovers of comfrey and nettle tea. Plants like it, especially tomatoes.

great for boosting iron

Posted by Reviewer2615722 on Nov 29, 2012

I use this molasses to help my nearly-vegan son keep his iron levels high enough. Tasty and effective stirred into non-dairy milk.

Great value and fair trade to boot!

Posted by 5068954211595553651 on Oct 08, 2013

This stuff is great for baking and this size bottle will last for a long long time. I use it to make homemade brown sugar.

Not particularly fond of the taste ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 11, 2016

... surprisingly SALTY! However, I am not taking this for flavour but for health benefits - the mineral contents, and the magnesium, in particular. This has been amazingly helpful in keeping away muscle stiffness. As far back as I remember, I have had problems with muscle cramps; and lately, the cramps had been nightly, waking me up from my sleep. Since I started taking this, NO MORE CRAMPS!! But most of the time, the items arrived leaking all over - such a mess to clean up! I have written to iherb customer service on more than one occasion - bringing their attention to the fact that the caps were DELIBERATELY UNSCREWED. It appears to be an act of sabotage by someone on the iherb packing team. Each time, iherb will offer a refund, but they are not tackling the REAL problem! And this is a problem that goes way back to 2011, if you read customer feedback. This is an excellent product, and it would be a shame if iherb decides to discontinue the product because of high levels of customer complaints about the leaks.

leak

Posted by 4902764720469994896 on Sep 08, 2016

I think leaks happened during delivery.

when I open the carton it was leaked

Posted by 5670817323006786780 on Nov 01, 2015

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Jan 25, 2012

We like it.

STRONG taste

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Dec 24, 2013

This doesn't have the sweetest of flavors, but I find it works great in my coffee. Minimul processing is good. Might take a bit to adjust to the flavor, but it would be great in cookies and other baked goods. Check out my top 4.