Great on Pancakes!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I use this powdered sugar because it's organic, vegan, and doesn't have cornstarch in it like most powdered sugars. It tends to partially form into hard little clumps so you may wish to use a sifter. I love making pancakes and topping them with this awesome powdered sugar. Quite an indulgent breakfast it is!

Good quality sugar

Posted by HDumas on Jan 01, 2013

May need to be sifted to get a more fluffy texture, depending on what you are using it for.

AWESOME!

Posted by 5565039401526865001 on Jul 29, 2013

I use this for all my buttercreams and it turns out perfect every time. My only complaint (more like a wish) is that it came in a larger bag since I go through so many of these bags every week!)

Fantastic product

Posted by claireabelle on Aug 19, 2013

I used this to make chocolate frosting. I have never made such a smooth frosting. I put it down to the super fine nature of this product. Well definitely be buying again!

Everybody's favorite !

Posted by 5142361494401342308 on Oct 03, 2013

I made a vegan cake with this powdered sugar as a part of the frosting. Everybody loved it especially the frosting. ;)

Organic Powedered Sugar

Posted by 5412057437293069478 on Sep 01, 2014

Fabulous to have this available organic. Makes wonderful cupcake frosting or sprinkled over dessert for an added touch.

Good quality

Posted by 5483800085841189981 on Nov 08, 2014

Good product. Super fast shipping.

Love this product

Posted by 4622079126259214095 on Jan 15, 2015

The nicest icing sugar/powdered sugar I have come across. So beautiful and fluffy and not overally sweet like most. Texture is perfect.

Tasty powered sugar! Works well for making icing and desserts. Love that it is NON-GMO and Organic!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

This powered sugar is a lovely consistency and not lumpy. I have successfully used it in making icing to rave reviews! I will continue to buy this brand of icing sugar. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

wholesome sweeteners inc. organic powdered sugar

Posted by Reviewer2334464 on Jan 26, 2012

Love it!!!! It taste great!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »