Tasty powered sugar! Works well for making icing and desserts. Love that it is NON-GMO and Organic!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

This powered sugar is a lovely consistency and not lumpy. I have successfully used it in making icing to rave reviews! I will continue to buy this brand of icing sugar. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 07, 2016

Very nice for frosting.

=)

Posted by Reviewer3071392 on Mar 07, 2012

Amazing its better than my local brand confectioners sugar and even finer grade than Domino brand

Quite nice!

Posted by 4842921437555824061 on Oct 14, 2014

It's so hard to find Fair Trade powdered sugar at all, so I'm very pleased to see that Wholesome Sweeteners offers it. I only gave it 4/5 stars because it has a less fine texture than I'm used to and I did have to adjust the measurements slightly in my baking, but it's quite a nice sugar overall.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 08, 2012

good, but it's not really a powder, it's like a lot of little grains. ordered it again.

Good

Posted by 5701377418354201469 on Jan 31, 2014

I use this product because tapioca starch is used instead of cornstarch. I have a sensitivity to corn, so I was unable for years to make any recipes that use powdered sugar. This has saved the day for me. Though it's really not a problem for me, anyone who buys this needs to know that sifting it is a must. It has some lumps that won't just disappear as it's mixed in with other ingredients. Again, it's not a problem for me......just being able to make macarons and frostings is worth the little extra work!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »