Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Stevia, 4.2 oz (120 g)

4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best stevia powder ever!!

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Oct 20, 2013

It has no bitter aftertaste and tastes so sweet and good! It also smells really good. Stevia powder is a bit difficult to use if used without any other ingredients. This product contains agave inulin, which means I can also take fibers with it! FYI, agave inulin is totally different from AGAVE NECTAR which is FRUCTOSE. It is a kind of fiber and is not counted as net carb, so you don't have to worry about carbs to use this product. I love to put this into my yogurt, oatmeal and etc.

taste better than other stevia's ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell From Arizona on Jul 10, 2013

I enjoy using this stevia in my coffee. I've tried other liquid and powdered stevia's in my coffee and have not liked them at all, so this was very surprising. I also like how this has an easy open flip top lid.

Fine

Posted by 4672725686661280807 on Oct 03, 2013

I don't see anything wrong with this product. I've been using it in recipes and I can't complain, it works and sweetens my dishes in a healthy way :) What's not to like?

Bra

Posted by holahola From Norway on Sep 11, 2013

Kjekt å ha det i krukke.

Too many fillers

Posted by Reviewer1868309 From Oregon on Sep 21, 2013

I like that Wholesome Sweeteners uses organic stevia in this formulation, but there are too many other fillers, as well as agave added as well. In the effort to reduce sugar/carb/high glycemic sweetener consumption, the additives defeat the purpose.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »