Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Stevia, All-Natural Sweetener, 75 Individual Packets, 1 g Each

Reviews 2-star

bitter

Posted by 5414258070642574101 on Oct 04, 2013

the tase is bitter

Organic Stevia by Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc.,

Posted by 5055170337081324230 on Jun 25, 2014

I bought this brand of sweetener to replace the Sweet'N Low I have been using for years to sweeten my morning coffee based on reviews I read on this web site. The packaging says it has twice the sweetening power of other sweeteners. This is false. It has half the sweetening power of the Sweet'N Low I have been using. I now have to use four packs of Organic Stevia as to two packs of the Sweet'N Low. It does not leave a bitter after taste but has a long lasting artificial sweet taste that is not attractive. I will not be repurchasing this product.