good but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on May 12, 2012

very sweet with a slight bitter after taste. I find that if I use stevia and theen add a small amount of sugar it tastes best and I cut my cane sugar usage down.

good for being a sweetener product

Posted by 5593092136461384867 on Jun 03, 2012

Once you get used to it being a little too sweet (if you take the whole serving packet) it's easy to use as a sweetener in any food,,,it has no crampy feeling that you get when you use any aspartame products,,,a million times better and healthier for you and doesn't raise your blood sugar levels! awesome product!

Good product

Posted by 5652464305231052323 on Jun 12, 2012

VERY portable. Other packets I have tried were made of paper which disintegrates. I am able to keep these durable packets in my car/ purse/ pocket without any leakage. It usually takes 2 packets for dinnertime beverages with refills, whereas other stevia products sweeten with half of that, but not a big deal and well worth it for being organic and portable, as mentioned. Has agave nectar as an ingredient-so this product is not quite the same as pure stevia (and a bit "syrupy" tasting) but the packaging makes up for the taste.

Good substitution.

Posted by 4829191847248153053 on Jul 20, 2013

Stevia is not always like a sugar. However, this won't the food's taste so musch.

Husband Likes

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Mar 13, 2014

I am rebuying this product again because husband has changed to this over artificial sweetener tablets. Did not like prior stevia purchased. He actually uses it on his own in his coffee - about a fourth of a packet.

Organic Stevia Packets

Posted by 5142179761733270440 on May 22, 2014

I love the taste of this stevia and I like the individual packets

Orgabic stevis

Posted by Reviewer2543324 on Sep 01, 2014

very good

Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Stevia, All-Natural Sweetener, 75 Individual Packets, 1 g Each

Posted by 5032364657077524169 on Apr 14, 2016

Healthy way to replace sugar, bought 2 packs for myself and my diabetic aunt hope she will like the sweetness :)