Wild Planet, Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 4.375 oz (125 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Sardines from heaven

Posted by Reviewer2054091 From New York on Sep 08, 2013

I love sardines. But not all brands. These are the best I've EVER tasted. If you don't usually like sardines, these are worth trying. For years, I searched for a brand that didn't leave me with indigestion. I used to get Martel brand in Northern California, available only at Walgreens. They were good, but can't find them in Central New York where I live now. Even online, it's a fluke to find any, if you can even afford the price. So I was sardine-less for a while. :-( But my search is OVER. Wild Planet, in the olive oil, is yummy good. More nutritious than you can imagine. I buy them again and again and again.

My husband loves these

Posted by Reviewer1542181 From Florida on Jun 11, 2012

We've tried all brands carried at local "store" and now the others on the internet. My husband says hands down these are the best. P.S. Iherb has the BEST VALUE on the internet on these.

Verty tasty

Posted by Reviewer3249133 From Finland on Aug 31, 2011

I find these sardines very tasty. I also like the fact that the natural oil content is preserved, unlike on many other sardine brands.

Fantastic food

Posted by Reviewer2491382 From California on Jan 28, 2013

These are great sardines, and sardines are practically a perfect food. I trust Wild Planet to be sustainable and to not use dangerous chemicals in their packaging, both of which are important in my food choices.

Deluxe sardines

Posted by Reviewer1255885 From Washington on May 24, 2012

Love these, and love the price!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »