Wilderness Poets, Pure Vanilla Powder, Farm Grown, 1 oz (28 g)

Wonderful product

Posted by 5168164219827384681 on Feb 20, 2014

A beautiful tasting vanilla. Not being able to use regular essence due to histamine intolerance, this is a brilliant solution. I love the texture it adds to things and the dark granules look groovy in my food. But as always, Iherb are incredible at getting these precious items to me in a blink of an eye. You guys simply rock! :)

very fragrant!

Posted by 5599945669962316118 on Feb 27, 2014

A little goes a long way, I use this in my baking and it has made such a big difference in my baking goods!

pure vanilla powder

Posted by 5037857006007812924 on Mar 03, 2014

I've had this for a while now, and I'm so satisfied! I use it in coffee, pancakes, baking and in cakes. It gives a natural taste and gets a special spot with my favourite products :)

Lovely product with a distinctive fragrance and smell.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Jun 17, 2014

I am so pleased with my recent purchase of Wilderness Poets, Pure Vanilla Powder, Farm Grown. The name speaks for itself. It is so much easier than trying to get the vanilla powder from the pods that I used to purchase believing that it would smell and taste better. It was a tedius job. This saves me time, is wonderful and lives up to it's expectation. Being a strict vegan I can now make delicious deserts with fruit and flavour it with Pure vanilla. I made banana icecream and used this vanilla, it was delicious!

Teeny tiny wee jar! Good taste

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Nov 05, 2014

I guess I didn't look at the size of the jar and went with the size of the picture on my screen because I was not expecting just how tiny this jar was going to be, which makes the stuff pretttttty expensive. However, I put a scoop in with my ground coffee and I am now placated. The coffee I was thinking about giving away (organic Nabob), I will now be able to drink happily. Vanilla powder seems like such a great idea!