Wonderful product

Posted by 5168164219827384681 on Feb 20, 2014

A beautiful tasting vanilla. Not being able to use regular essence due to histamine intolerance, this is a brilliant solution. I love the texture it adds to things and the dark granules look groovy in my food. But as always, Iherb are incredible at getting these precious items to me in a blink of an eye. You guys simply rock! :)

Lovely product with a distinctive fragrance and smell.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Jun 17, 2014

I am so pleased with my recent purchase of Wilderness Poets, Pure Vanilla Powder, Farm Grown. The name speaks for itself. It is so much easier than trying to get the vanilla powder from the pods that I used to purchase believing that it would smell and taste better. It was a tedius job. This saves me time, is wonderful and lives up to it's expectation. Being a strict vegan I can now make delicious deserts with fruit and flavour it with Pure vanilla. I made banana icecream and used this vanilla, it was delicious!

very fragrant!

Posted by 5599945669962316118 on Feb 27, 2014

A little goes a long way, I use this in my baking and it has made such a big difference in my baking goods!

Teeny tiny wee jar! Good taste

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Nov 05, 2014

I guess I didn't look at the size of the jar and went with the size of the picture on my screen because I was not expecting just how tiny this jar was going to be, which makes the stuff pretttttty expensive. However, I put a scoop in with my ground coffee and I am now placated. The coffee I was thinking about giving away (organic Nabob), I will now be able to drink happily. Vanilla powder seems like such a great idea!

pure vanilla powder

Posted by 5037857006007812924 on Mar 03, 2014

I've had this for a while now, and I'm so satisfied! I use it in coffee, pancakes, baking and in cakes. It gives a natural taste and gets a special spot with my favourite products :)

Exactly as described.

Posted by bangkok on Oct 17, 2014

Great product and very cost effective. This HUGE jar will even last Martha Stuart several months.

Beautiful product!

Posted by 4742878098617811749 on May 23, 2014

I've longed to use Vanilla powder for a long time and this was shipped out very quickly! It's very fragrant and easy to use.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on May 27, 2014

Rich, intense taste, absolutely delicious, the pure real thing. I put it in my smoothies. YUM.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Apr 30, 2014

This seems to be a good product.

Vanilla Heaven

Posted by 5276141750503250575 on Jun 23, 2014

I was skeptical at first at wanting to 'splurge' on vanilla, but was interested in a powdered form of vanilla and liked the fact that there is no alcohol, so ordered. I am now re-ordering as a gift for a friend. This product is WONDERFUL and lends itself very well to smoothies or to give a nice flavorful zing to a frozen dessert treat created in the Vitamix or other high-speed blender. VERY pleased with my purchase.