Amazingly Great

Posted by Reviewer2897210 on Jun 22, 2011

Have loved this stuff for years. Drink it, apply with spray bottle for pain relief of burns, cuts, even sore muscles. And iHerb is speedy & great.

Willard, CAW (Catalyst Altered Water Concentrate.

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Mar 03, 2011

This water added to your daily water use will help make your body more alkeline.

This is something AMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer2754430 on Aug 21, 2013

I've used Willard Water for a multitude of reasons. It's EXCELLENT for repairing burns on the body! This will take your burn to barely noticeable after consistent treatment. Must be diluted in distilled water. It's both drinkable and topically used! It works extremely fast too! I also drink it internally. It helps my body utilize my vitamins, herbs and food nutrients MUCH BETTER than just regular water alone! This is one of the best products I've used for healing in a long time! I've been using it for about 3 years now. And iHerb is the BEST price you'll find on it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 29, 2011

It helped me with my digestive tract and a rash that I had, it dissapeared after a week, also I give it to my pets for their digestive tract and to maintain good health.

ph balance

Posted by helenehardy on Jun 06, 2012

great for PH balance, not sure if it does anything else but i'll keep using it for this alone.

Great for detox

Posted by 5208519634924031723 on Jan 16, 2014

I put this in my pets water and it helped to clear up his candida rash and fungus in his toenails (along with fish oils, and change in diet) I also add it to my water for detox. No flavor, and works great.

Not sure it's all it claims

Posted by 4861464158358809458 on Feb 21, 2014

I've been using it as directed for about 3-4weeks. So far, I haven't noticed any difference at all.

Fast and Smooth Transaction !!!

Posted by Reviewer1461807 on Aug 26, 2011

Thanks Again !!

First Order From This Company

Posted by Reviewer2011869 on Feb 25, 2011

The product arrive in timely fashion, was well packed and was the lowest Price/Shipping of anyone else out there on the Net. I WILL be a repeat customer of iHerb. Recommended!

Mrs.

Posted by 4781320163264327829 on Aug 27, 2015

Just opened the second bottle to add 1/3 cup to the 5 gallon drinking water unit. I have been using Willards for nearly 4 years now because was told my the nutritionist that I needed the alkaline water… Now my husband has started drinking it too… I am so glad as he has numerous problems, previous cancer,etc. problems… I hope this helps… We fill our gallon jugs when we go on vacation to make sure we are getting the alkaline water, plus we go to health food stores to buy alkaline water while out of state… I will be ordering the Willards water from now on… the next order will have to be sent to Florida as we are there 7 months out of the year..and here in TN. for 5. I have suggested this water to a friend of mine who now has been diagnosed as being Gluten Intolerant and I am taking some to her in September… she can try our water while there…. She is going to talk to her nutritionist and if she says it would be best for her she can take the bottle with her and then order it on line…. Thank you for Dr. Willards!!! Barbara Trent bjjtrent2@yahoo.com