Incredible Product

Posted by 5011274133670071174 on Apr 11, 2014

This is the most incredible product out there. I drink it everyday with organic sulfur crystals and feel like a new person. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Five Stars

Posted by Reviewer1027921 on Nov 14, 2011

Five Stars

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 12, 2011

This product has really helped with my digestive system, which eventually my rash disappeared on my top lip.

My cats and I love it !

Posted by Reviewer2770294 on Dec 14, 2011

It's hard to identify exactly what it's doing- perhaps in time that will become more clear. I just know I'm drawn to it, I feel better, and my cats are drinking more. I have a teaspoon or two a day in a little water, and I put a few drops in the cats water or milk. I will definitely rebuy.

water, water...

Posted by Reviewer1154836 on Jun 07, 2012

the water (mixed to proper dilution) does indeed taste alkaline although I haven't tested it yet with litmus paper.

Second Order (by) Customer Review

Posted by Reviewer2011869 on Feb 25, 2011

The product arrive in timely fashion, was well packed and was the lowest Price/Shipping of anyone else out there on the Net. I WILL be a repeat customer of iHerb. Recommended

Can't tell really, never arrived

Posted by 5558299951893615447 on Jan 07, 2016

Iherb is becoming a bit of a joke lately. 6 weeks and no sign of my items. So how can I review this? Well I can't but I can review I herbs dismal attempt at fobbing me off and blaming the post. That total rubbish. One time iHerb was a pleasure to deal with, now their becoming a bit of a joke 6 weeks and counting for this item, but what's bothering me even more is I have 4 more parcels from iHerb. If you want to learn about patience, purchase from iHerb, if you want your items and stay healthy, well purchase elsewhere.