good stuff for people who like to drink tea

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Jul 23, 2010

well i'm that kind of girl who always too lazy to put those tea leaves into a teapot and wait it brew then to my teacup. Now this thing solves my problem, I'm using it everyday...letting tea leaves brew freely in your cup and this strainerstraw to drink your tea. Fantastic. BUT... you gotta be careful, it's made of stainless steel, just make sure it's not too hot for you to drink, maybe wait for like 5 mins, then it's good to go. I think i can give up buying tea bags! Loose tea is always cheaper!!!!! Sometimes i even use it drink hot coffee, as using straw wont stain my teeth directly :P That's my thought.

Great product for a great price.

Posted by Reviewer1560791 on May 29, 2009

There's no need to spend a lot of money on a bombilla when you can buy this Wisdom Natural. It works great, and cleans easy. I don't ever get anything sucked through except tea, which is a big plus.

a piece of art

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Mar 24, 2009

I love this straw, it just gets too hot, so if your drinking tea that you only want steeped for a certain amount of time, it could be a problem. You will have plan for that, add cooler water to the tea.

bombilla strainer straw

Posted by Reviewer3082383 on Feb 14, 2009

this is the best bombilla I have ever purchased at the best price. the one piece construction is much improved over the other multi-pieced bombillas that you have to take apart to clean. it is as beautiful as it is functional 5 stars

Drink any loose leaf tea with ease

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 28, 2009

The bombilla is beautiful and works wonders with loose leaf teas.

It's Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3061368 on Dec 17, 2009

I love the way it looks, and it's functional, but it gets VERY hot. You can easily burn your lips or fingers if you don't let the tea cool for awhile before drinking. Surely they could coat the straw with something that wouldn't conduct heat so efficiently!

Very nice

Posted by Larisa on Feb 21, 2012

beautiful, unusual souvenir. The edge of the mouthpiece lip scratches. And the metal is heated. красиво, необычный сувенир. Кромка мундштука царапает губы и металл нагревается.

Wish the holes were a bit smaller

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Oct 28, 2011

I don't use a lot of bombillas so I don't know if this is pretty standard, but I use this for my yerba mate and I get quite a bit of tea coming through the strainer. Maybe that has to do with the tea, because there's a bit of powdery bits in it, I just wish this filtered out a little more. I do really like to use it with regular loose teas, and it works great for those.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 17, 2012

good!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Apr 12, 2009

this is perfect for yerba mate or other tea.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »