good stuff for people who like to drink tea

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Jul 23, 2010

well i'm that kind of girl who always too lazy to put those tea leaves into a teapot and wait it brew then to my teacup. Now this thing solves my problem, I'm using it everyday...letting tea leaves brew freely in your cup and this strainerstraw to drink your tea. Fantastic. BUT... you gotta be careful, it's made of stainless steel, just make sure it's not too hot for you to drink, maybe wait for like 5 mins, then it's good to go. I think i can give up buying tea bags! Loose tea is always cheaper!!!!! Sometimes i even use it drink hot coffee, as using straw wont stain my teeth directly :P That's my thought.

Great product for a great price.

Posted by Reviewer1560791 on May 29, 2009

There's no need to spend a lot of money on a bombilla when you can buy this Wisdom Natural. It works great, and cleans easy. I don't ever get anything sucked through except tea, which is a big plus.

a piece of art

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Mar 24, 2009

I love this straw, it just gets too hot, so if your drinking tea that you only want steeped for a certain amount of time, it could be a problem. You will have plan for that, add cooler water to the tea.

Drink any loose leaf tea with ease

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 28, 2009

The bombilla is beautiful and works wonders with loose leaf teas.

bombilla strainer straw

Posted by Reviewer3082383 on Feb 14, 2009

this is the best bombilla I have ever purchased at the best price. the one piece construction is much improved over the other multi-pieced bombillas that you have to take apart to clean. it is as beautiful as it is functional 5 stars

It's Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3061368 on Dec 17, 2009

I love the way it looks, and it's functional, but it gets VERY hot. You can easily burn your lips or fingers if you don't let the tea cool for awhile before drinking. Surely they could coat the straw with something that wouldn't conduct heat so efficiently!

Wish the holes were a bit smaller

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Oct 28, 2011

I don't use a lot of bombillas so I don't know if this is pretty standard, but I use this for my yerba mate and I get quite a bit of tea coming through the strainer. Maybe that has to do with the tea, because there's a bit of powdery bits in it, I just wish this filtered out a little more. I do really like to use it with regular loose teas, and it works great for those.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 17, 2012

good!

awesome

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

if you use loose leaf teas, then you probably want this or already have one. it is a definite must for those of us who do not want to boil the leaves in a teapot, usually because it is too much work. i had to have dental work done, and found myself drinking out of this straw even for things that did not require any filtration. it happened outta habit, and was responsible for helping to keep my front teeth white. since it is metal, and metal is a conductor of energy, be careful when sipping hot fluids as it can burn your lips. the stains that accumulate on the straw can be taken off with any natural based, oxygen cleaner.

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer1521844 on Nov 15, 2009

The "Bombilla StrainerStraw" by Wisdom Natural is an excellent and worthwhile purchase. The metal straw is pleaseant to sip through and fully strains all loose tea. I have been told by many tea lovers that the loose tea is the purest and most fresh form. The tea also continues to steep as you sip through this wonderful straw and it tastes amazing!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »