Best Pau d' Arco available

Posted by Reviewer3038817 on Aug 13, 2015

I have been drinking this tea, in combination with Yerba Mate' for nearly 30 years now. On occasion when it isn't available I have tried other brands and the Wisdom of the Ancients is the best quality and effectiveness of any of the brands out there by far. This is harvested as medicinal herb by local tribes who know the tree. Other's can be anything from a close relative of the right tree to lumber mill saw dust. Pau d'Arco is an excellent blood cleanser/detoxifier and destroys yeast & parasites. I use it any time I am ill or suffering from an infection or other condition with internal toxicity. It should be used with Yerba Mate' as the Mate' potentiates the medicinal effects as well as having it's own benefits. Personally I like the Yerba Mate' Royal (has some stevia leaf added in for sweetness), of course also from Wisdom of the Ancients.

Good for candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I have just received this product so will update in a few weeks when I have a better idea of its effectiveness. I have used Pau d'Arco tea before for yeast control and found it helpful so I hope this brand will be as good. Pau dArco is excellent for the immune system and is a potent anti fungal. Update I love the taste and the tea seems to be of excellent quality. I will buy again. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 10, 2010

Good, although what's in the bags is equivalent to tea dust. Some of the dust escapes the bags and ends up at the bottom of the box.

nice tea

Posted by Reviewer2604772 on Feb 05, 2008

mild taste. In my opinion this tastes a lot better than Alvita's Pau d'Arco

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1112523 on Dec 02, 2009

I have almost used the whole box of this tea. And it really works! I used to be constipated a lot and since drinking this tea, I have no problem. My Bowels are working fine now!

Great taste!

Posted by 5608621302030344863 on Mar 28, 2013

This is a fantastic product. The taste is great and one bag makes a good cup of tea, unlike some other brands that require two.

Nice tea

Posted by 4715376136209189027 on Jun 28, 2016

Like it esp when I have a cold, and have a persistent cough use honey in it too. Sydney, NSW

reviving

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Oct 09, 2012

such a pick me up, mid afternoon and evening

the best

Posted by Reviewer2164014 on Jan 21, 2010

Best Pau d'arco I've tried yet. The Alvita is good too, but this one seems better quality.

Pau d' Arco Tea from Wisdom Natural

Posted by Reviewer2665346 on Feb 28, 2012

This to me, is the best Pau d' Arco tea on the market.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »