New To iHerb?

Wisdom Natural, Pau d'Arco, Herbal Tea, 25 Herbal Tea Bags, (2 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 22, 2013

This isn't just a GREAT TASTING tea but it is also a nutritional supplement that supports immune function! If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Good for candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I have just received this product so will update in a few weeks when I have a better idea of its effectiveness. I have used Pau d'Arco tea before for yeast control and found it helpful so I hope this brand will be as good. Pau dArco is excellent for the immune system and is a potent anti fungal. Update I love the taste and the tea seems to be of excellent quality. I will buy again. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 10, 2010

Good, although what's in the bags is equivalent to tea dust. Some of the dust escapes the bags and ends up at the bottom of the box.

nice tea

Posted by Reviewer2604772 on Feb 05, 2008

mild taste. In my opinion this tastes a lot better than Alvita's Pau d'Arco

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1112523 on Dec 02, 2009

I have almost used the whole box of this tea. And it really works! I used to be constipated a lot and since drinking this tea, I have no problem. My Bowels are working fine now!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »