yummy

Posted by Reviewer2814030 on Mar 28, 2010

this tastes super! try it in coffee or tea.

I love all Wisdom liquid Stevia's...

Posted by Reviewer1294592 on Mar 31, 2010

Excellent product!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2084378 on Apr 13, 2010

I've been using Wisdom Natural Stevia Clear for several years. It's my favorite brand of Stevia, but can be a bit bitter if you use too much. I've recently tried the Lemon Drop, English Toffee, and Vanilla Cream, all of which are excellent. Highly recommend.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1478653 on May 16, 2010

This is my favorite flavor. I've tried vanilla and chocolate, and wasn't wild about either of those. It's obviously very subjective, because there are plenty of good reviews on those flavors (which is why I tried them). It was very disappointing to find out they weren't as good as I expected them to be. This flavor, on the other hand, is delicious and doesn't taste fake. Definitely lives up to the good reviews.

Very toffee

Posted by holahola on May 19, 2010

Very strond smell and taste, but I like it! I also have the one with VanillaCream wich I enjoy alot.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2824079 on May 23, 2010

Great for protein shakes.

It's yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1800512 on Nov 05, 2010

Very good in coffee

Stevia english toffee

Posted by Reviewer2083051 on Nov 06, 2010

Very good. I have used it in several cakes. I am a diabetic, so I am very glad I found Stevia.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3237615 on Nov 17, 2010

I love this in my English Breakfast Tea in the morning.

Use for my sweet tea.

Posted by Reviewer2025536 on Nov 28, 2010

I am not a coffee drinker, but I do drink sweet tea. In an effort to try to reduce my sugar intake, I tried this after reading the reviews. The stevia products I have used in the past I just didn't like. Stevia has ALWAYS left a nasty aftertaste. While you do have to be careful not to put too much (more is NOT better in this case = bitter), I have found that by using a teaspoon of agave nectar in my glass of tea tempers the potential bitterness of the stevia. I also wasn't sure how the english toffee flavor would affect the taste of the tea, but it's just fine. I did have to acquire somewhat of a taste for this, but now I look forward to having a good ole glass of sweet tea with my meal. Now I'm off to try some of the the other flavors.