Stevia Plus

Posted by Reviewer2655677 on Oct 18, 2007

I like Stevia Plus because it dissolves better than stevia powder. It's great for those of us that can't use sugar or artificial sweeteners. Your price is the best I have found and your service prompt and efficient.

Great way to sweeten foods without the calories or insulin spike.

Posted by Reviewer1105248 on Feb 17, 2008

This is a great product to use in place of sugar. I use it in teas, oat panckaes & even found a way to make sugar-free gelatin (similar to Jell-o) with it. I highly recommend this product.

Valerie

Posted by Reviewer3317451 on Mar 19, 2008

Use in replacement of sugar. Bake with it all the time. My children cannot tell the difference.

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Plus powder

Posted by Reviewer1814777 on Feb 07, 2008

We have been using this product for many years and have found it an excellent replacement for sugar in our recipes. We are both diebetic.

Great tasting.

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Jan 03, 2008

This stevia is a long way from the bitter tasting stuff I used to try. Very impressed.

Best Tasting Stevia Product

Posted by Reviewer2489652 on Nov 24, 2007

There are a variety of Stevia brands on the market, but Wisdom definitely has the market cornered on taste. For my money, this is the only brand that I'll purchase. It is an excellent product!

4oz size sweetleaf

Posted by Reviewer3271735 on Oct 30, 2007

Easier to use in the shaker style container, especially if you use it everyday. It's a bit less expensive then the packets. Wisdom Naturals is the best Stevia I believe, because it has no additives or fillers.

SweetLeaf

Posted by Reviewer2018565 on Feb 11, 2012

I am allergic to all chemicals and am diabetic. I prefer not to use sugar. Your SweetLeaf Stevia has nothing but Stevia in it. Thank you. It tastes great on anything with no after taste. A very little amount goes a long way.

Great Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1768594 on Oct 21, 2011

I really like this sweetner. It doesn't take much to sweeten whatever you put it on or in and the convenient shake on or spoon out top on the container is really nice.

very nice

Posted by 4886080298005122386 on Aug 16, 2016

This is what you need - no carbs, but tasty