Wisdom Natural, Sweet Drops, Liquid Stevia Sweetener, English Toffee, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Stay Natural

Posted by Reviewer2953700 From Virginia on Oct 13, 2010

This is great but a little goes a long ways. If you use too much it can be a bit better, start with very little and add slowly.

It's yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1800512 From Canada on Nov 05, 2010

Very good in coffee

Stevia english toffee

Posted by Reviewer2083051 From Norway on Nov 06, 2010

Very good. I have used it in several cakes. I am a diabetic, so I am very glad I found Stevia.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3237615 From California on Nov 17, 2010

I love this in my English Breakfast Tea in the morning.

Use for my sweet tea.

Posted by Reviewer2025536 From Georgia on Nov 28, 2010

I am not a coffee drinker, but I do drink sweet tea. In an effort to try to reduce my sugar intake, I tried this after reading the reviews. The stevia products I have used in the past I just didn't like. Stevia has ALWAYS left a nasty aftertaste. While you do have to be careful not to put too much (more is NOT better in this case = bitter), I have found that by using a teaspoon of agave nectar in my glass of tea tempers the potential bitterness of the stevia. I also wasn't sure how the english toffee flavor would affect the taste of the tea, but it's just fine. I did have to acquire somewhat of a taste for this, but now I look forward to having a good ole glass of sweet tea with my meal. Now I'm off to try some of the the other flavors.