Love it! Tastes just like Fanta Grape.

Posted by Reviewer1451531 on Mar 14, 2009

I put 4-5 drops in a glass or bottle of water. Really helps with having to drink a lot of water each day by giving it flavor.

My favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer1669638 on Jan 29, 2011

I like all the flavors but this is my favorite in water.

Super Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 04, 2011

I like to sweeten my tea with this. I like to take one Yogi tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bag and one Wu-Yi Acai Power tea bag, pour 16-20 ounces boiling water on it. After steeping and removing the tea bags, I add nearly a dropperful of this stevia and refrigerate it. Soo good! The grape flavor goes well with the blueberry and acai (neither is very strong in the tea).

better that a Vitamin water!

Posted by Reviewer1129477 on Aug 19, 2010

i think i saved about $50 using this in plain water vs. buying vitamin water bottles for my mother when she came to visit!

Pretty good flavour

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Aug 27, 2011

I have almost all of the Wisdom Natural flavoured stevias, and this one is pretty good, as most are. I would prefer if there was a bit more grape flavour, but one drop of this in a glass of water with some ice is a nice afternoon drink.

SweetLeaf Grape

Posted by 4889249112167308990 on May 06, 2012

wish the grape flavor was a tad stronger but love the sweetness of the liquid with no bitter aftertaste

SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1468121 on Mar 01, 2011

I don't really taste the grape flavor too much, but even so, it's easy to use and makes a recipe tast delicious. It does bring out the fruity flavor of a (berry)fruit muffin if you're making those!

Pretty good!

Posted by 5677432525044913095 on Dec 12, 2015

We are on sugar free diet, this drops come in handy for the little one. Will buy again.

Great but Limited Use

Posted by Reviewer2129396 on May 31, 2011

This is a nice flavor to have around as it tastes great in unflavored carbonated water but I've yet to find another use for this flavor. Thankfully I don't use it often so I still have a lot left and am not spending more money on it.

Not great

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 08, 2012

Not my favourite stevia liquid extract. Tasted chemically to me. Having tried Sweetleaf berry that was far better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »