No flavor

Posted by 5037415535032806748 on Apr 29, 2014

I had to use several drops to get any lemon flavor but by doing so the Stevia made it too bitter to drink.

Chemical lemon flavor and very bitter

Posted by bangkok on Nov 08, 2014

Gave me a headache. I threw it away. Nasty.

Had to Stop Using Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2960201 on Oct 21, 2009

Actually the box I received remains unopened. Before it arrived, my doctor told me stop using it. I was experiencing severe lethargy. Once I stopped using the Stevia drops, no more lethargy. And a chiropractor I see did a sensitivity test, and it indicated I am highly sensitive to Stevia. I know this is not what you wanted to hear.

Wasn't too fond of this

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Jul 28, 2010

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol and a chemically flavor due to the lemon. I won't buy this again.

Ew!

Posted by Reviewer1146209 on Sep 04, 2011

I don't see how this can be used in anything.. Very bad taste. Too sweet with a weird "lemon"twist..

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1733730 on Mar 03, 2012

I like the other flavours of liquid stevia, but this one I will never buy again. That's for sure! It has a taste that remindes me of Sprite and vodka. Not good!

Very disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 26, 2012

I have all kinds of sweetleaf stevia drops for coffee as I am diabetic. They vary in flavour from ish to good. So I thought I'd try these lemon drops to add to water as I flavour my water with a tablespoon of lemon juice and stevia currently and wanted to avoid the suprisingly high level of fructose in the lemon juice. Well there is no comparison. The lemon flavour is not at all reminiscent of lemon juice and the sweetness level to get some flavour is unbelievably sweet. I cant imagine even using this in cooking as the lemon flavour is just not authentic. Anyway in the bin it has gone! It was just awful!!

To sweet

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

To sweet for me, i tought it was sour when i order it! :( Will not buy again!

No sweetness

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Apr 11, 2014

No sweetness. It tastes more of bitter taste. Not purchasing it again.

Not really

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

I really did not like this flavour it is truely the only one of the series i would not reccomend buying and i have tried all of the series of all the liquid sweeteners on this page ALL of them!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »