Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Lemon Drop, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Ew!

Posted by Reviewer1146209 From Norway on Sep 04, 2011

I don't see how this can be used in anything.. Very bad taste. Too sweet with a weird "lemon"twist..

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1733730 From Norway on Mar 03, 2012

I like the other flavours of liquid stevia, but this one I will never buy again. That's for sure! It has a taste that remindes me of Sprite and vodka. Not good!

Very disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 From New Zealand on Sep 26, 2012

I have all kinds of sweetleaf stevia drops for coffee as I am diabetic. They vary in flavour from ish to good. So I thought I'd try these lemon drops to add to water as I flavour my water with a tablespoon of lemon juice and stevia currently and wanted to avoid the suprisingly high level of fructose in the lemon juice. Well there is no comparison. The lemon flavour is not at all reminiscent of lemon juice and the sweetness level to get some flavour is unbelievably sweet. I cant imagine even using this in cooking as the lemon flavour is just not authentic. Anyway in the bin it has gone! It was just awful!!

No sweetness

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Apr 11, 2014

No sweetness. It tastes more of bitter taste. Not purchasing it again.

Had to Stop Using Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2960201 From Illinois on Oct 21, 2009

Actually the box I received remains unopened. Before it arrived, my doctor told me stop using it. I was experiencing severe lethargy. Once I stopped using the Stevia drops, no more lethargy. And a chiropractor I see did a sensitivity test, and it indicated I am highly sensitive to Stevia. I know this is not what you wanted to hear.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »