New To iHerb?

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Lemon Drop, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

No flavor

Posted by 5037415535032806748 on Apr 29, 2014

I had to use several drops to get any lemon flavor but by doing so the Stevia made it too bitter to drink.

Had to Stop Using Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2960201 on Oct 21, 2009

Actually the box I received remains unopened. Before it arrived, my doctor told me stop using it. I was experiencing severe lethargy. Once I stopped using the Stevia drops, no more lethargy. And a chiropractor I see did a sensitivity test, and it indicated I am highly sensitive to Stevia. I know this is not what you wanted to hear.

Wasn't too fond of this

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Jul 28, 2010

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol and a chemically flavor due to the lemon. I won't buy this again.

Ew!

Posted by Reviewer1146209 on Sep 04, 2011

I don't see how this can be used in anything.. Very bad taste. Too sweet with a weird "lemon"twist..

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1733730 on Mar 03, 2012

I like the other flavours of liquid stevia, but this one I will never buy again. That's for sure! It has a taste that remindes me of Sprite and vodka. Not good!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »