so so

Posted by Reviewer2501428 on Aug 01, 2009

Liked the stevia flavor but the lemon taste was not one i personally liked, Didnt taste very natural to me.. However my mom loves the stuff so i think its more of a person to person taste..

i might prefer this a little stronger

Posted by Reviewer2149916 on Nov 06, 2010

This seemed a little weak for say lemonade but good in tea

From Canada - I like it

Posted by Reviewer3251432 on Feb 13, 2011

..but it's not as good as the Vanilla Creme! I'm ordering the root beer flavour next for my hubby!

Taste causes issues

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 26, 2011

If you're looking for a lemon-flavored additive, this isn't for you. The sharp taste is that of an immature, half-developed orange.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3029700 on Aug 12, 2011

I was hoping it would be a little tangier, it's not though. It's just like a lemon drop candy. Super sweet.

Hmm

Posted by Reviewer1756096 on Oct 02, 2011

The taste of lemon was not so strong as I wished and it tasted a little bit artificial.

A little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer1503868 on Oct 25, 2011

I use a few drops of this in club soda, and it tastes just like a diet lemon-lime soda.

Great for lemon water but not much else

Posted by Reviewer1844165 on Oct 31, 2011

Initially I didn't like this flavour, finding it artificial. I still stand by NuNaturals plain and vanilla as THE best stevia products, but the one place I have found the lemon flavour to be good is in lemon water. When it's hot other stevia can work well also but when it's cold lemon stevia is the most delicious. If you drink a lot of lemon water like me that's important! So actually I would buy again.

Lemon Drop

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Nov 06, 2011

Quite nice. I like it in mineral water with a bit of lemon juice and a few drops of the Lemon Drop.

Too sweet for me...

Posted by monalille on Feb 23, 2012

I tried this in my water as recommended by some of the other users, but it was too sweet for me. Not bad in any way, just not the right choice for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »