Surprisingly dissapointing

Posted by Reviewer2906085 on May 28, 2014

I usually can't find the aftertaste in stevia,but this has it, A LOT. Sometimes mixed carefully into food, it'll do, it's a strong sweetener and you won't need much. But it has a very stingy, artificial side AND aftertaste. Doesn't remind me of a lemon at all, maybe a rotten one. If you're looking for a sweetener for a tea, this would be OK I think. For food - skip it and buy regular stevia and peel some lemon peel in it. Taste as it is: 1 star But effectiveness, packaging etc, are OK, so total: 3 stars

esta bien, pero un poco artificial

Posted by 4993466679708149012 on Dec 16, 2012

No lo noto muy natural, pero para las limonadas, un par de gotas y ya está.

good stevia product

Posted by Reviewer1864805 on May 14, 2012

This Stevia doesn't seem to have a bitter aftertaste, at least in the quantities that I use. Faint lemon scent and I don't find that it contributes any flavor to my food because I use so little stevia.

Too sweet for me...

Posted by monalille on Feb 23, 2012

I tried this in my water as recommended by some of the other users, but it was too sweet for me. Not bad in any way, just not the right choice for me.

Lemon Drop

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Nov 06, 2011

Quite nice. I like it in mineral water with a bit of lemon juice and a few drops of the Lemon Drop.

Great for lemon water but not much else

Posted by Reviewer1844165 on Oct 31, 2011

Initially I didn't like this flavour, finding it artificial. I still stand by NuNaturals plain and vanilla as THE best stevia products, but the one place I have found the lemon flavour to be good is in lemon water. When it's hot other stevia can work well also but when it's cold lemon stevia is the most delicious. If you drink a lot of lemon water like me that's important! So actually I would buy again.

A little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer1503868 on Oct 25, 2011

I use a few drops of this in club soda, and it tastes just like a diet lemon-lime soda.

Hmm

Posted by Reviewer1756096 on Oct 02, 2011

The taste of lemon was not so strong as I wished and it tasted a little bit artificial.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3029700 on Aug 12, 2011

I was hoping it would be a little tangier, it's not though. It's just like a lemon drop candy. Super sweet.

Taste causes issues

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 26, 2011

If you're looking for a lemon-flavored additive, this isn't for you. The sharp taste is that of an immature, half-developed orange.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »