Root Beer soda without the sugar!

Posted by Reviewer3234083 on Feb 27, 2009

I add this to mineral water and my kids think they are drinking root beer! They don't feel deprived when the other kids are drinking sodas!

A bit disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3325343 on Mar 09, 2010

After reading so many positive reviews I was a little disappointed with the Root Beer flavoured Stevia. To get the real taste of root beer you have to put quite a few drops in - I'd say double the amount I use with the other flavours. But having said that, the taste is good.

Delicious alternative to Root Beer soda

Posted by Reviewer2340846 on May 12, 2009

I like to put mine in sparkling water.

Root Beer Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2490497 on Jun 01, 2010

Add to plain seltzer or club soda & it tastes just like root beer!

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

This liquid stevia tastes and smells so much like regular root beer. Just add a few drops to carbonated water and you have an imitation soft drink! Kids will love it, and I am sure it would be helpful in getting off of soda.

Taste of root beer is subtle

Posted by Reviewer3251432 on Mar 07, 2011

My husband asked me to purchase this product for him as he loves root beer. Unfortunately, the flavour of root beer is not strong and is very subtle which makes the taste of this flavoured stevia much sweeter. (He's still drinking it since I bought it for him!).

Root beer stevia

Posted by Reviewer2024505 on Jan 09, 2010

great flavor and texture. Thinner and easier to control amount of drops than the thicker liquid stevia available in Canada. Makes a great diet root beer soda when mixed with low sodium and lightly carbonated mineral water. Sweetleaf has a much greater selection of flavors than we can get in Canada.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2754304 on Jul 14, 2009

Always used Lemon Drop before...first time I've ever had this flavor and it tastes great! Will be reordering soon!

Love it! Tastes Just like Root Beer soft drink!

Posted by Reviewer1451531 on Mar 14, 2009

I put 4-5 drops in a glass or bottle of water. Really helps with having to drink a lot of water each day by giving it flavor.

Pretty good

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 14, 2009

Basically it is a good product. I just wish it had a bit more Root Beer flavor and a little less sweetness. Probably a good product for kids who enjoy a sweeter drink.