Wasn't crazy about the Hazelnut

Posted by Reviewer2882857 on Jul 13, 2010

I have bought a few different flavors of the liquid Stevia and the Hazelnut is not one of my favorites. It's not very strong and seems to have a strange aftertaste. It's fine in coffee but I won't buy this flavor again.

i agree with the previous reviewer

Posted by allieb on Jul 17, 2010

this is OK- but it doesn't taste like hazelnut and isn't that strong. you can barely sense any hint of flavor when you put it in coffee. i'll stick with my vanilla and chocolate raspberry.

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer1877514 on Sep 22, 2010

This flavor was OK. did not have as much hazelnut taste as I would have liked, but still OK.

Not in my top five but great hazlenut flavor

Posted by Reviewer2886074 on Dec 22, 2010

If you love hazelnut you will love this - does not mix well with other flavors so keep that in mind.

Usable product.

Posted by Reviewer2509447 on Jan 18, 2011

The hazelnut taste is not very powerful, but a good extra in my coffee. I taste the slightly bitter taste of stevia.

Tried this in my coffee

Posted by Reviewer2921494 on Jan 20, 2011

It was ok, didn't really get the hazelnut flavor I was expecting and since I also had the whole leaf formula found it had more of an aftertaste compared to it, but I imagine those who are used to artificail sweeteners like sweetnlow won't notice the aftertaste

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3183941 on Apr 10, 2011

Hazelnut flavored coffee with hazelnut stevia... what better way to start my morning!

ok

Posted by 4722129870661460884 on Oct 21, 2012

Not so much hazelnut flavour.

Bitter taste in coffee...

Posted by 5713527132002485677 on Jul 03, 2013

Bitter taste when using it in coffee

Not the best

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

These flavoured stevias still have that bitter stevia aftertaste if you use too much, but just a few drops works really well for livening up your protein shakes or to just add a hint of sweetness to plain water. However, the Hazelnut is my least favourite so far, and formed crystals inside the bottle which I haven't noticed with the other flavours.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »