not noticeable

Posted by 5297101389032964480 on Mar 30, 2014

hazelnut flavour is not noticeable, tastes like vanilla creme

OK

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

it is OK but I find that after trying different brtands I should stick with Nunaturals brand.. I would not order this again.

Alright

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Nov 12, 2013

Out of the different SweetLeaf drops I have tried (Chocolate Raspberry - yuck; Valencia Orange - good, but not great; English Toffee - AMAZING; Vanilla Creme - alright), this one is very similar to the Vanilla Creme. Barely noticable hazelnut flavor, and only mildly sweet, but nothing bad about it either. I think I would rate this one just above the vanilla.

Not the best

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

These flavoured stevias still have that bitter stevia aftertaste if you use too much, but just a few drops works really well for livening up your protein shakes or to just add a hint of sweetness to plain water. However, the Hazelnut is my least favourite so far, and formed crystals inside the bottle which I haven't noticed with the other flavours.

Bitter taste in coffee...

Posted by 5713527132002485677 on Jul 03, 2013

Bitter taste when using it in coffee

ok

Posted by 4722129870661460884 on Oct 21, 2012

Not so much hazelnut flavour.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3183941 on Apr 10, 2011

Hazelnut flavored coffee with hazelnut stevia... what better way to start my morning!

Tried this in my coffee

Posted by Reviewer2921494 on Jan 20, 2011

It was ok, didn't really get the hazelnut flavor I was expecting and since I also had the whole leaf formula found it had more of an aftertaste compared to it, but I imagine those who are used to artificail sweeteners like sweetnlow won't notice the aftertaste

Usable product.

Posted by Reviewer2509447 on Jan 18, 2011

The hazelnut taste is not very powerful, but a good extra in my coffee. I taste the slightly bitter taste of stevia.

Not in my top five but great hazlenut flavor

Posted by Reviewer2886074 on Dec 22, 2010

If you love hazelnut you will love this - does not mix well with other flavors so keep that in mind.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »