Nice flavour

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on May 07, 2014

Good product

Nice sweetner

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013

This one is nice, but not my favourite, can't really say I can taste the hazelnut flavour when adding this to food or drink.

Great sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

Didn't really taste the hazelnut in it, but it certainly has a great sweetening effect! I would have liked a lot stronger hazelnut taste though. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Loved it!

Posted by 5430383149474180247 on Jan 21, 2013

I use it in my apple dessert, in plain yoghurt, when I`m baking, I love it!!! (Be careful not to use too much, the taste gets bitter.)

Excellent in coffee.

Posted by 5525311410392917157 on Oct 23, 2012

adfasfasf

Good,

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

but not my favourite.

Liquid Stevia, Hazelnut

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 30, 2012

Even though I like this flavor I had to give it four stars because I like the other Wisdom Natural liquid stevias I've tried better (English Toffee and Vanilla Creme - YUM! and even Root Beer), and if I take a few drops too many of this one the bitterness comes through, so I have to be extra careful not to "overdose". I plan on trying more of their flavors since I like the brand. And while the English Toffee is already a staple in my kitchen, I will probably not buy this again in the nearest future... but maybe at a later point.

sweet

Posted by Reviewer1777447 on May 29, 2012

it certainly does make things sweet. I am very sensitive to after tastes of artificial sweeteners and this did not bother me.

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Mar 20, 2012

Extremly sweet, very durable.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Oct 30, 2011

i bought this one to use when im making nut milks. It gives a nice essence, but is not overly sweet

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »