THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN NORTH AMERICA!

Posted by Reviewer3020462 on Mar 11, 2008

SweetLeaf Stevia is no doubt the best kept secret for weight loss, diabetics and those that just don't want the added calories of sugar or the added toxins (chlorine, etc. of aspartame, Splendid etc). I use it in all of my cold drinks to sweeten and in some of my cooking. There is always a bottle in my kitchen, in my purse and at work. I DON'T go without my SweetLeaf!

My favorite stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1228105 on Apr 07, 2008

I love this stevia, not bitter at all like some others. The only problem, your shipping time is soooo slow! Wish there could be some improvement.

great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3225770 on Jan 19, 2010

To me this is the best product for the money.

Stevia Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Mar 22, 2008

This is a great product to put in your coffee, tea or yogurt. It sweetens nicely and there's no problem mixing it with liquids. Since Stevia does not affect glycemic levels, it's a great natural sweetener.

The best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2268745 on Jan 10, 2009

In my opinion this is the best tasting Stevia on the market, and I believe I have tried them all. No strange aftertaste, as some can taste almost artificial. This just tastes sweet. Love it! Bought mine at iHerb at a far better price than my local store, even with shipping.

no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1098440 on Jan 01, 2012

I don't like stevia powder and to me, there is no bitter aftertaste with these drops. I am able to use just two drops in a cup of tea, so it lasts a long time. My husband is a "heavy user" so I buy him the 5 pound stevia powder.

The best liquid stevia

Posted by lipslife on Apr 13, 2012

Good sweetener for tea or coffee. Lasts a long time:)

My favourite stevia product!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I’ve been using stevia products since January 2012 and have done a lot of research about it. It’s important to understand that the stevia leaf contains at least 10 different steviol glycosides: stevioside, rebaudioside A, B, C, D, E, and F, dulcoside A, rubusoside, and steviolbioside. Sweetdrops are made with the FDA approved sweetener "High purity steviol glycoside extract" which is made from 2 components of the stevia leaf....approximately equal parts Stevioside and Reb A. There are more refined stevia products out there and also more whole forms of stevia. The other sweetener “Reb-A” is highly refined made from 95% of the single component rebaudioside A. It’s mostly used in packaged products and in sweeteners like Truvia and Purevia. These products also contain sugar alcohols. What's interesting is that the FDA states this about Reb A products on its website: “These products are not Stevia". Back to SweetLeaf's Sweetdrops...While I wished I liked less processed forms of stevia, this is my favourite stevia product....my happy medium. I can’t live without it. It’s clean, pure, and has no bitter taste. I love that SweetLeaf only uses water in its liquid stevia. The drops make it super easy to be consistent in my recipes and unlike the powdered extract, I find that it has no aftertaste. I use this product in all of my baking and beverages. My son and husband who are not sugar-free like this product too and can’t tell when I’ve used it in cookies, ice cream, drinks, etc...I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Excellent

Posted by 5355054229471111155 on Nov 13, 2014

A bit pricey but a very good sweetener. It takes about 10 drops to sweeten my coffee just the way I like it. Have only used on coffee so that's all I can comment on. No after taste. I like it better than sugar!

very concentrated, regular stevia flavour - a bit of an

Posted by vered999 on Jul 01, 2012

after taste, but healthy so I got used to it :-). I use it in everything including cooking and baking (baking - not instead of all the sugar, just of part of it). I love that my son can use it too unlike other sweeteners (healthy). I also got the NuNaturals one, which I prefer taste-wise.