REPLACING MY HONEY AND TURBINADO SUGAR ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1884736 on Jul 07, 2008

Thank you for the chance to give my review! I am trying to eliminate all sugars in my diet due to the studies being done that ties sugars to arthritis. I am getting used to the Stevia. It works well in hot cereals like oatmeal and has identical taste to sugar or honey. But i am a little disapointed about the after taste when used in coffee. I now just drink it black because the after taste is a little overbearing. I use it in my iced tea (i live in north carolina and yes we drink sweet tea unlike folks in texas)and i am getting used to the taste.Most of all the price of the product is much easier to swallow as i paid a few dollars more for a 2 oz. bottle compared to the 4 oz. bottle. The product arrived in a timely manner and to sum it all up i am satisfied with the product but still getting used to removing sugar in my diet. Stevia is about the best substitute i can find at this time. I definitly will reorder when i need more Stevia so i hope you will continue to offer it at this price. Thanks....Alan Osborne

Best Liquid Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3318203 on Jan 25, 2007

I've tried them all. AND this one by far is the best liquid Stevia available. Use it as s sugar substitute for everything from baking, to oatmeal to tea.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2676220 on May 08, 2009

After trying many brands of stevia- I have finally found love. My family and I have been 100% sugar free for almost a year- stevia is our only sweetener. I thought I didnt like stevia until I tried this product.

Tastes practically like sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1869907 on Aug 13, 2008

The only stevia I've tried that eliminates the usual aftertaste. If I use too much, I get a hint of it. But use just enough to sweeten without overdoing it, and it's excellent. (I rarely write reviews!)

This is the good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1045742 on Jan 31, 2008

Best stevia I've used, and I've tried a number of them. Good taste, keeps very well if stored properly.