I didn´t received my order

Posted by 5036203125196780892 on Oct 06, 2014

Where is my pack?

Love it

Posted by 4826382055254745228 on Sep 17, 2014

Good flavor! Wish the dropper was a little longer to get the rest off the bottom a little easier

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Sep 05, 2014

I get this for my dad who used to be a sugar addict. He loves the product. I too am happy with the product, Nu naturals powder form (the one without the fillers) used to be my favorite until they changed the product now I like this. Be careful of some stevia in powder form & read the label as some contain fillers like maltodextrin which are worse for you than sugar apparently.

Liked it

Posted by 4922024157144075660 on Aug 05, 2014

this bottle lasts forever but i think plain stevia is a little bit bitter

better then expected

Posted by 5650281129662630828 on Jul 07, 2014

great product and service, fast shipping

The perfect natural sweetener!

Posted by 4977036170904218298 on Jun 06, 2014

I was a little hesitant about getting these because I was afraid it would have a bad aftertaste, but it's quite a pleasant flavor. I use stevia drops to sweeten everything now! They're especially delicious in the fruity-chia iced-teas I make!

I want to like it

Posted by 5755761033455619268 on Apr 29, 2014

I have to start out by saying that this is a well produced product. The bottle is great and the quality of the stevia is lovely. No added ingredients or preservatives which is also great. The taste however... isn't as great. I can make it work in stronger flavored chocolate recipes for example, but as a sugar substitute in coffee or other daily uses I'd rather go without. Some may prefer the flavor of stevia, but unfortunately not me. :(

Dissolves great in my iced tea

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Apr 18, 2014

I am new to low carb/diabetic friendly sweeteners. I was expecting the Sweet Drops to be sweetener than they were, so I was disappointed. In all fairness, I am used to Splenda and Equal which are much sweeter than sugar. So I went into this with unfair expectations. I think the only way to compare is to be someone who is used to using sugar instead of artificial sweeteners, as I was.

excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Apr 01, 2014

I have been buying this brand for a while now as it is alcohol free and glycerin free. I am delighted with it. The taste is very good and the large bottle is economical as I use a lot of it. I have tried the other flavours as well. the toffee and vanilla are both very nice.

Brilliant!!

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Feb 13, 2014

I love this product and I suggest it to everyone I know , Not only is it a bigger bottle than most Stevia Sweeteners but I don't find it has a icky aftertaste like some of the others. I use it in everything. It's great value for money as well.