Bueno

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Es un buen producto, endulza muchísimo. Sin embargo, prefiero las versiones con sabores

So far so good

Posted by 4736829291301494989 on Jan 08, 2014

We've used (powdered) Stevia Sweetleaf for years and like it but of course it doesn't dissolve well in non hot beverages. This liquid version seems to be the answer although a different dispenser bottle arrangement might prove better than the dropper.

Super sweet

Posted by 5510197091048302845 on Dec 28, 2013

Takes very little to sweeten and taste good with no after taste.

It's ok

Posted by 5669353558462665963 on Dec 21, 2013

I expected more after reading all the reviews on this site. I never expected it to be just like sugar, but it does have an after taste (not bitter, but just like artificial sweetners) and it isn't sweet enough for tea and hot cocoa. When in comes to oatmeal its ok. It's really good for baking, which is why I'm not so dissapointed after all, it is just as I wanted it to be sweet, it doesn't have an aftertaste in baking.

Pricey but...

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013

It works really well in replacement of sugar! Zero calorie products are my best friends

Natural sweetener - all the taste, none of the sugar

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013

Great for baking and for sweetening foods - but I do prefer the flavoured ones

Has an aftertaste, does not sweeten enough

Posted by Reviewer1510064 on Sep 23, 2013

What a dissapointment this product is. After reading the multiple positive reviews, I was expecting a fantastic product that would sweeten my coffee and other beverages with only a few drops and have no aftertaste. Well, the product sadly has an odd metallic/liquorice aftertaste and does not sweeten with only a few drops, but rather 10-15. Perhaps they have changed the formula, like NuNaturals did with their Stevia product, but the product does have an aftertaste which the buyer should be aware of. I don't consider the product to be worth the price, so I won't be buying it again.

Nice flavor!

Posted by Danil35 on Aug 28, 2013

Good product. No after taste.

Love this for replacing sugar! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I've been using this in tea (not coffee! although my husband likes it in his coffee) and in my baking. If I make waffles I leave out the sugar and squirt in a couple droppers and it helps them taste a little sweet and give them more flavor. It's a large recipe and a little goes a long way.

I use this constantly

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Jun 30, 2013

I love this sweetner for my tea and sometimes my home brews of Kombucha.