Excellent

Posted by 5284503484378357378 on Oct 21, 2016

This glycerin free sweetener is excellent for anyone looking to avoid sugar. A little goes a long way and there is no bitter aftertaste- great for baking and sweetening tea/coffee/smoothies

really sweet!!! a little goes a long way

Posted by 4679031100960163604 on Jun 14, 2016

This is awesome. I only need a single drop to sweeten my food. I don't even need to use a full drop sometimes. No weird taste too! Worth it!

Excellent

Posted by 5355054229471111155 on Nov 13, 2014

A bit pricey but a very good sweetener. It takes about 10 drops to sweeten my coffee just the way I like it. Have only used on coffee so that's all I can comment on. No after taste. I like it better than sugar!

Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf liquid

Posted by Reviewer3080622 on Apr 25, 2009

Sweetens, but if you want something to taste noticeably sweet, you need to use more drops than they indicate and there is a hint of an aftertaste

Awesome Stuff...No Yucky After-taste!!!

Posted by Reviewer1250062 on Jun 09, 2007

I have tried a lot of stevia from various manufacturer's but none of them hold a candle to this company!!! Sweetleaf is by far the best if you want a great flavor without the usual Y-U-C-K-Y after-taste. They also make it in several yummy flavors (chocolate rasberry, apricot nectar, vanilla cream, lemon, root beer, cinnamon & more) so I hope I herb will carry them too one day.

Forget Sugar & Artifical Sweeteners

Posted by HealthForAll on Jun 06, 2012

I have been using this brand of liquid Stevia for years, and it is the ONLY brand I will use. No glycerin or alcohol - just water based. They also make several flavored varieties. I personally like the Vanilla Creme. I also like their SteviaTabs for carrying in my purse, as they are packaged in a compact metal container.

stevia

Posted by Reviewer2962038 on Mar 22, 2008

Not very good,would never purchase again.

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Clear Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1814777 on Feb 07, 2008

We have been using this product for many years and have found it an excellent replacement for sugar in our liquid food. We are both diebetic.

Best by Far!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1774979 on Mar 21, 2007

This is the absolute BEST liquid stevia we've ever tried. We won't use any other!

STEVIA LIQUID

Posted by Reviewer1124288 on Oct 30, 2007

GREAT PRODUCT! ENJOY THIS SO MUCH MORE THAN THE POWDER FORM OF STEVIA.NICE LARGE BOTTLE.