Excellent

Posted by 5355054229471111155 on Nov 13, 2014

A bit pricey but a very good sweetener. It takes about 10 drops to sweeten my coffee just the way I like it. Have only used on coffee so that's all I can comment on. No after taste. I like it better than sugar!

Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf liquid

Posted by Reviewer3080622 on Apr 25, 2009

Sweetens, but if you want something to taste noticeably sweet, you need to use more drops than they indicate and there is a hint of an aftertaste

good for calorie counting

Posted by Reviewer2725292 on Feb 02, 2015

Left an unpleasant aftertaste

Forget Sugar & Artifical Sweeteners

Posted by HealthForAll on Jun 06, 2012

I have been using this brand of liquid Stevia for years, and it is the ONLY brand I will use. No glycerin or alcohol - just water based. They also make several flavored varieties. I personally like the Vanilla Creme. I also like their SteviaTabs for carrying in my purse, as they are packaged in a compact metal container.

Awesome Stuff...No Yucky After-taste!!!

Posted by Reviewer1250062 on Jun 09, 2007

I have tried a lot of stevia from various manufacturer's but none of them hold a candle to this company!!! Sweetleaf is by far the best if you want a great flavor without the usual Y-U-C-K-Y after-taste. They also make it in several yummy flavors (chocolate rasberry, apricot nectar, vanilla cream, lemon, root beer, cinnamon & more) so I hope I herb will carry them too one day.

really sweet!!! a little goes a long way

Posted by 4679031100960163604 on Jun 14, 2016

This is awesome. I only need a single drop to sweeten my food. I don't even need to use a full drop sometimes. No weird taste too! Worth it!

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1273812 on Oct 18, 2012

I love this stuff. you do not have to use very much at a time.

Love Sweet Leaf Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1281533 on Jul 31, 2010

I love Sweet Leaf Stevia! I believe it is the best stevia and it is the only brand I will buy and the best price that I have found is at iHerb.

Best stevia I've had by far!

Posted by Reviewer1289814 on Nov 25, 2007

This liquid stevia has the least aftertaste of any I've ever used. I have used it in beverages (hot and cold), baked goods, and other items, and I absolutely love it. Yes, it needs refrigeration, but no biggie for me.

SweetLeaf Stevia Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1291076 on Sep 13, 2008

I really really love this product! This is a regular order for me. I use it in my sun tea and carry the powederd packets in my purse so I always have it on hand instead of using the chemical alternative. A great value as it coast less at iherb then in most markets.