Wasn't too fond of this

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Jul 28, 2010

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol and the chocolate flavor wasn't very strong at all. I won't buy this again.

perfect sweetner for hot chocolate.

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Feb 20, 2009

Wisdom Natural chocolate and dark chocolate stevia is perfect with pure peruvian cacao and almond milk. No sugar highs and lows. A pure comfort drink

Bitter:(

Posted by Reviewer1780698 on Apr 20, 2012

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Jun 14, 2012

It has a horrible taste, dossent remind me of chocolate at all. I won't order it again. Ever.

Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2490497 on Jun 01, 2010

I love it in my coffee...iced or regular

Love this product!

Posted by happydays on Jan 25, 2011

In milk for the kids and in coffee for me!

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Posted by Reviewer1839209 on May 15, 2009

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE VANILLA CREME ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

Good, but still a neurotoxin

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015

I used to love this stuff, but apparently even stevia (in this concentrated form), is bad for you. Best is to get the whole leaf crushed up, it's available here on iHerb. It really tastes good though. Serving size is less than you actually need, you'll go through a bottle more quickly than they lead you to believe.

So so

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 30, 2011

Personally I don't care too much for this flavour. There is something that isn't quite right with it, but I just can't figure out what. It is okay in Yogi Choco Tea, and I will try using it when I bake or make chocolatey things. Works well as a sweetener, but there are better flavours. I will not purchase again.

Chocolate Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3339239 on Mar 04, 2009

This is an awesome Stevia! I love this brand and the chocolate is just like drinking chocolate milk! My son who hates all sweeteners, got into this when I first bought it and made the most delicious glass of "white" chocolate milk I had ever tasted. He just loves it!