perfect sweetner for hot chocolate.

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Feb 20, 2009

Wisdom Natural chocolate and dark chocolate stevia is perfect with pure peruvian cacao and almond milk. No sugar highs and lows. A pure comfort drink

Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2490497 on Jun 01, 2010

I love it in my coffee...iced or regular

Love this product!

Posted by happydays on Jan 25, 2011

In milk for the kids and in coffee for me!

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Posted by Reviewer1839209 on May 15, 2009

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE VANILLA CREME ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

Chocolate Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3339239 on Mar 04, 2009

This is an awesome Stevia! I love this brand and the chocolate is just like drinking chocolate milk! My son who hates all sweeteners, got into this when I first bought it and made the most delicious glass of "white" chocolate milk I had ever tasted. He just loves it!

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Apr 17, 2012

Love this on strawberries Yummy

The Best Stevia Extract!

Posted by 4834312362965990128 on Jul 09, 2014

Perfect for baking, smoothies, or anything that needs a boost of flavor. Be careful not to over use it, or you will get a horrible after taste. Only use a few drops.

Great Chocolate Stevia! Great for Dieters!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is a natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It contains no calories or carbohydrates and may be used in tea, coffee, smoothies or any recipe. SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is delicious, has no aftertaste, and is diabetic friendly. And now since this stevia comes in several great flavors with just a few drops, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia can turn a boring bottle of water or virtually any other food or beverage into a flavorful, healthier experience.

no weird aftertaste for me

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

well, I needed to get a natural sweetener (preferably a liquid one). I'm so pleased I found this product. I usually put it on my hot chocolate. It helps to reduce the bitterness of the cocoa.

Multiple uses

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Nov 01, 2012

We use it in the kids warm milk and in baking. My youngest who usually won't drink plain milk will drink it with this sweetener and you only need a few drops.