Love love love Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2855269 on Mar 05, 2009

It has a good flavor. It is not as sweet as other brands I've tried.

Stevia chocolate by Wisdom

Posted by Reviewer1572395 on Feb 01, 2009

I thought it would be more like chocolate in taste and was not that sweet. Seems to take more than a dropper compared to the others

Has bitter aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1622454 on Feb 22, 2009

From the other reviews here I had high hopes for this stevia but it has the same awful, bitter aftertaste that other brands have. The Chocolate flavor smells very nice but unfortunately is overpowered by the bitter stevia.

So so

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 30, 2011

Personally I don't care too much for this flavour. There is something that isn't quite right with it, but I just can't figure out what. It is okay in Yogi Choco Tea, and I will try using it when I bake or make chocolatey things. Works well as a sweetener, but there are better flavours. I will not purchase again.

Great Chocolate Stevia! Great for Dieters!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is a natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It contains no calories or carbohydrates and may be used in tea, coffee, smoothies or any recipe. SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is delicious, has no aftertaste, and is diabetic friendly. And now since this stevia comes in several great flavors with just a few drops, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia can turn a boring bottle of water or virtually any other food or beverage into a flavorful, healthier experience.

no weird aftertaste for me

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

well, I needed to get a natural sweetener (preferably a liquid one). I'm so pleased I found this product. I usually put it on my hot chocolate. It helps to reduce the bitterness of the cocoa.

very tasty and helpful

Posted by 5616181690257246918 on Nov 11, 2013

Drink tea and coffee with it every day several times. Will be order again - it helps to prevent additional meal. With them i can control my hunger

A new favorite.

Posted by goforfit on Mar 18, 2014

I'm definitely gonna buy this one again. Great for flavoring. And because you use a little amount every time, it's lasts for long.

The Best Stevia Extract!

Posted by 4834312362965990128 on Jul 09, 2014

Perfect for baking, smoothies, or anything that needs a boost of flavor. Be careful not to over use it, or you will get a horrible after taste. Only use a few drops.

Instand flavoured milk!

Posted by 4947026682650520224 on Aug 25, 2012

My 3 kids love using this to flavour their milk drinks - so much healthier and cheaper than buying flavoured milks!