Great

Posted by Reviewer2424380 on Aug 26, 2012

Pretty good taste on this product. Use it for my quarg.

sweet, and good.

Posted by 4889291163298717218 on Aug 27, 2012

One of the best sweetener god quality.

Chocolate Liquid Stevia

Posted by 4682187414715680696 on Sep 03, 2012

Great taste. You wouldn't know there was no sugar in it. Use it in lots of chocolate recipes.

Deep, rich flavour

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

A little collection of SweetLeaf stevias is a MUST in my low-sugar kitchen. This ones is so deep, rich and indulgent. My favourite added to Dandy Blend or Madre Labs hot chocolates!

Multiple uses

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Nov 01, 2012

We use it in the kids warm milk and in baking. My youngest who usually won't drink plain milk will drink it with this sweetener and you only need a few drops.

Love it!

Posted by heddaprestonberg on Nov 02, 2012

Love it!

love

Posted by Reviewer1273812 on Nov 14, 2012

the chocolate is very good. Have found lots of uses for it.

Chocolatey!

Posted by 5572519946278743577 on Jan 08, 2013

Still not sold on stevia, but these drops help make it bearable.

One of the few flavoured stevia products I like!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I’ve been using stevia products since January 2012 and have done a lot of baking and research about it. The stevia leaf has about 10 components. SweetLeaf's sweetdrops are made with the FDA approved sweetener "High purity steviol glycoside extract" which is made from 2 components of the stevia leaf....approximately equal parts Stevioside and Reb A. There are more refined stevia products out there and also more whole forms of stevia. Flavored Liquid Stevia Extract is simply stevia extract with added flavors, spices in such small amounts that they are not required to be listed in the ingredients. To be honest, after months of experimenting, I'm not a big fan of flavoured stevia from any company. I much prefer using natural flavours in my baking and beverages. That said, the Chocolate Sweetdrops are one of three flavoured stevia products I buy regularly. I use it in my chocolatey greek yogurt and chocolate chip cookies. I did compared SweetLeaf's Chocolate Sweetdrops and NuNaturals Cocoa Bean Extract in my cookie recipes. SweetLeaf is milder but sweeter. NuNaturals has a much more intense...deep cocoa taste. In fact, you can actually see the cocoa settling on the bottom of the NuNaturals bottle. I think this one comes down to chocolatey bitterness preference. The other two flavoured stevia products I love: NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia (Check on my review) and NuNaturals Peppermint Stevia. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

Perfect as a sweetener in chocolate cakes or alikes