Nice natural sweetener

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 26, 2013

This sweetener is nice, but I wouldn't say it has a noticeable chocolate flavour or taste when adding to food, my favourite is the English Toffee - that flavour is awesome!

Great Product

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

These flavoured stevias still have that bitter stevia aftertaste if you use too much, but just a few drops works really well for livening up your protein shakes or to just add a hint of sweetness to plain water. The chocolate stevia goes best in chocolate drinks, it isn't as versatile as the other flavours.

Great product!

Posted by 5391429187451247390 on Aug 22, 2013

Lovely taste, good packaging, healthy - what's not to like? Would be perfect if the vanilla flavour was a tad more...natural.

no weird aftertaste for me

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

well, I needed to get a natural sweetener (preferably a liquid one). I'm so pleased I found this product. I usually put it on my hot chocolate. It helps to reduce the bitterness of the cocoa.

One of the few flavoured stevia products I like!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I’ve been using stevia products since January 2012 and have done a lot of baking and research about it. The stevia leaf has about 10 components. SweetLeaf's sweetdrops are made with the FDA approved sweetener "High purity steviol glycoside extract" which is made from 2 components of the stevia leaf....approximately equal parts Stevioside and Reb A. There are more refined stevia products out there and also more whole forms of stevia. Flavored Liquid Stevia Extract is simply stevia extract with added flavors, spices in such small amounts that they are not required to be listed in the ingredients. To be honest, after months of experimenting, I'm not a big fan of flavoured stevia from any company. I much prefer using natural flavours in my baking and beverages. That said, the Chocolate Sweetdrops are one of three flavoured stevia products I buy regularly. I use it in my chocolatey greek yogurt and chocolate chip cookies. I did compared SweetLeaf's Chocolate Sweetdrops and NuNaturals Cocoa Bean Extract in my cookie recipes. SweetLeaf is milder but sweeter. NuNaturals has a much more intense...deep cocoa taste. In fact, you can actually see the cocoa settling on the bottom of the NuNaturals bottle. I think this one comes down to chocolatey bitterness preference. The other two flavoured stevia products I love: NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia (Check on my review) and NuNaturals Peppermint Stevia. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

A too strong aftertaste.

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 15, 2013

Actually, this flavor stevia tastes weird. I cannot really understand if this is stevia itself or the chocolate flavor. That is why I decided to switch from stevia to erythritol. That one is perfect and is available on iherb too.

Chocolatey!

Posted by 5572519946278743577 on Jan 08, 2013

Still not sold on stevia, but these drops help make it bearable.

love

Posted by Reviewer1273812 on Nov 14, 2012

the chocolate is very good. Have found lots of uses for it.

Love it!

Posted by heddaprestonberg on Nov 02, 2012

Love it!

Multiple uses

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Nov 01, 2012

We use it in the kids warm milk and in baking. My youngest who usually won't drink plain milk will drink it with this sweetener and you only need a few drops.