Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevia...The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1375423 on Sep 08, 2009

I have tried various flavored stevia products and have this line to be by far the best! It is a wonderful alternative to flavored creamer that typically has high fructose corn syrup. I have been using this product for a few years now and am hooked! Your price beats any health food store by at least 30%! Thank You iherb!

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1376793 on Nov 09, 2010

I love this product! I put it everywhere: yogurt, coffee, tea. It is sweet and tasty without nasty extra flavor

It's great!

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 01, 2014

I was concerned about "natural" flavors in the ingredients list. I wouldn't use it in everything but on occasion in a banana smoothie, why not!? It tastes great!

Love the flavour

Posted by 4947026682650520224 on Aug 25, 2012

My favourite flavour for hot and cold drinks and yogurt

Favorite Stevia product!

Posted by Reviewer1314603 on Aug 09, 2011

This is by far the best stevia product! SweetLeaf stevia is soooo good, and the Vanilla is my favourite flavour !!!! Highly recommend for coffee (it's only because of this product that I was able to kick my creamer habit) and my kids enjoy a few drops of it in warm milk at bedtime....sooo yummy! (and no sugar or honey before bed makes me happy!)I also add a few drops to my greek yogurt! yum!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1321093 on Dec 29, 2012

Tastes a bit like stevia but in baking it's great!

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1334172 on Jan 30, 2012

Very nice not too artificial tasting

No aspartame or saccharin

Posted by Cindyblase on Jun 10, 2012

The Vanilla cream has no biter after taste like I have found with other liquid stevia products. I enjoy it in sparkling water, tastes like a cream soda without the calories!

Coffee heaven

Posted by Reviewer1220659 on Mar 20, 2011

Delicious in a milky coffee - and Stevia doesn't evoke any insulin spikes like other fake sugars!

Best Tasting Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Mearced on Jan 07, 2010

This is the best tasting brand of liquid vanilla stevia of the various brands I've tried. PLUS the bottle does not leak - frustrating with other brands. Hope iHerb starts carrying the other available flavors as well.