Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, SweetDrops Sweetener, Vanilla Creme, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2311558 on Jan 19, 2010

I have been using stevia for years and the flavored ones have really helped with my diet. I put several squirts in a bottle of fizzy water and helps me drink the water I need and gives me a little treat too.

Love this stuff! Makes dieting work!

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Jun 19, 2011

I use this vanilla creme stevia in my black tea and coffee and it keeps me from falling off my diet! It's a life saver! No aftertaste, a perfect sugar substitute that is healthy, and helps in the goal of reducing sugar consumption greatly.

Sweet and great vanilla taste healthier great deal

Posted by Reviewer2694288 on Jan 26, 2010

Just a few drops and a great taste and so much healthier than all the NO calorie sweetners. Your company is so much cheapier that the stores that offer the products.

Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Feb 05, 2010

This is a great addition to EVERYTHING. I love Vanilla!

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Posted by Reviewer1839209 on May 15, 2009

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE CHOCOLATE ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.