Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2924725 on Sep 07, 2010

Yummie :) I'm addicted!

Love the flavored stevias

Posted by Reviewer2143246 on Oct 06, 2010

I use the flavored stevia in a lot of thing I make. I drink mineral water with the stevia and it is a great substitute for a soda, so much more healthy. I use the flavored stevia in my smoothies and the green smoothies to sweeten these healthy drinks.

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer3226808 on Oct 08, 2010

So many products stating they are Stevia contain added sugar. The added sugars are disguised by other names for sugar. There are over 50 other names for sugar that are added to many of our foods. This product is pure stevia and adds great flavor to my coffee, waters and foods. If you want pure Stevia and no added sugars from a sweetner, all the SweetLeaf products are fantastic. I don't like paying so much for the product but its worth it. A 2 ounce bottle can last a long time.

Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer2891113 on Oct 12, 2010

This stuff is as good as the English Toffee. And both are great mixed together. When dieting it is always required to drink tons of water. Adding these flavors to the water, makes it easy to drink 2 or 3 gallons of water a day!!!! Which in-return makes for successful dieting.

Stay Natural

Posted by Reviewer2953700 on Oct 13, 2010

This is great but a little goes a long ways. If you use too much it can be a bit better, start with very little and add slowly.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1981360 on Oct 30, 2010

Fantastic. I use it all the time.

Great Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1466224 on Oct 30, 2010

I have loved all of the flavors that I got from this company. I use it in hot chocolate, tea, and smoothies.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Aug 06, 2010

We add it to plain non-fat greek yogurt for breakfast. Great taste without adding sugar or artificial sweeteners.

Great in yogurt.

Posted by Reviewer1129477 on Aug 19, 2010

Kids love it paired with the Orange Valencia for a "creamsicle" flavor too!

Tastes great!!

Posted by Reviewer3329197 on Aug 21, 2010

Good sweetener without strange after taste. Mild vanilla taste.