sweetdrops stevia vanilla -love it!

Posted by Reviewer2221060 on Apr 21, 2015

I use this in my coffee instead of sugar. I have also used other flavors and brands. This is my favorite brand and flavor. Must keep a bottle on hand.

Grrrreat!

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Aug 05, 2010

I love this specially with carob! Taste is really good and real!

Great stuff, great price

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Jul 31, 2013

Don't use too much or you might notice that slight fennel/licorice aftertaste from the stevia. Best used sparingly. If you want a strong vanilla flavour, might want splurge and use a vanilla bean. This is cheaper than the extract I was using, so that's not a problem! Looks like it'll last a very long time. Look forward to trying other flavours

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2136388 on Jul 23, 2014

Great in coffee and tea!

The Best Sweetener

Posted by ChloeAlexandra on Nov 13, 2015

This product is fab! It is so convenient being in liquid drop form. It has a nice subtle vanilla flavour. I use it daily, from adding it to my almond milk coffee to my warm oats. I even add a few drops into my homemade almond milk. One bottle goes a very very long way, I'd say almost 6 months for me! 5 drops is enough to sweeten my coffee & the drops are so minuscule, they go a very long way. Apart from coconut sugar, this is the only sweetener I use. Keep one in the fridge at work if you are a tea/coffee drinker. For how long this bottle lasts, it is extremely great value! I used to buy a natural powdered stevia from the supermarket & not only was it expensive, I went through it so quickly. Liquid is much more potent.

The best for your coffee!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1451531 on Mar 14, 2009

4 drops to a cup of coffee will give it the best flavor!!!!! Try it!!!

Favorite

Posted by lovelyliller on Aug 26, 2013

This is my favorite liquid stevia flavor and I have used it for years! Great to add to vegan wipped tofu or cashewcream.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on Dec 03, 2010

Added to unsweetened coconut milk - it tastes like a vanilla milshake!

Sooo Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 04, 2015

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!

nice for baking

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 13, 2012

adds great flavour to cakes and sweets