Good product - never used stevia before, and this combination is handy

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 16, 2010

I believe the vanilla warms the stevia taste a bit because it has definitely a coldish sweetness. You need just a few drops to sweeten a dessert, and to me the taste isn't sweeter if you use more - just more metallic / cold. So better to combine with something else if you want it sweeter - I combine with honey, then I use less honey and the honey taste doesn't overpower, and the honey covers the metallicness.

Taste`s great

Posted by KrisHolth on Jan 15, 2012

I love it in tea or coffe. The vanilla taste is delicius, very natural. Good price. This bottle will last for a long time.

Taste like vanilla icecream

Posted by Reviewer2408619 on Dec 04, 2010

Recommended

like!

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Aug 03, 2010

I like both the Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme and the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia (alcohol based). The Wisdom Natural has a smell and taste that remind me of vanilla cake, while the NuNaturals reminds me more of sweetened regular vanilla extract. I use them for different things.

Not bad (:

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

But english toffee takes the tops in this series. NOnetheless, i would recommend both this and english toffee if you're looking for a little extra boost to your daily java/tea PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt!

Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

Delicious. I love it with mineral water, 5-8 drops makes it taste just like creaming soda. Yum! Will buy again.

not sure if id buy this again

Posted by 5435419455865642911 on Jun 15, 2016

was hesitating on buying this flavour, but a i love soda caramel i thought i'll have a go based on some reviews btu somewhat disappointed - mayeb if i find the right balance of drops it migth work ,for now there is too much after taste

Not the best liquid stevia.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Jun 14, 2011

Not bad tasting, but the vanilla flavor isn't very strong, and for some reason this isn't as sweet as some of the regular liquid stevias - have to use a lot of droppers.

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Posted by 5039840588388189826 on May 04, 2016

I really don't like the after taste so I tend not to use it as much as I'd hoped.

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2696254 on Apr 27, 2009

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!