Needs a spoon

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on May 07, 2012

Its hard to measure how much you need w/out a spoon. I end up pooring out a lot when I don't need it. Other than that it taste good.

stevia

Posted by Reviewer3293230 on Apr 21, 2008

too expensive..Otherwise a great product! Thanks, Jane

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

Posted by Reviewer3285135 on Jun 20, 2012

this stuff is REALLY sweet, and at 1/40 of a teaspoon per serving, it can get hard to estimate how much you need to use. this is my first stevia product so i don't know if an 'empty sweetness' is a characteristic of stevia

Highly-Concentrated, Tastes Artificial

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Jun 29, 2013

Prefer the KAL chocolate Stevia. Stevia is not to everyone's taste, so really needs a flavouring agent. This powder is a little too fine and blows away in a breeze. The dispensing lids are far too coarse for such a concentrated product.

Good Product

Posted by 5335692774652162378 on Dec 28, 2013

This sweetener is really strong, I had not used Stevia before and was not prepared for it. I used way too much the first time - my pancakes were inedible so I used a lot less the next time and it was still to much so I learned a valuable lesson. You only need a very tiny amount to make your food sweet with this one. I should have read a bit more about it before just using it :) but you know what they say - live and learn.

estevia

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Nov 12, 2015

Puntos positivos: una pequeña cantidad es muy efectiva y endulza mucho, es un producto certificado orgánico por USDA. Puntos negativos: en mi opinión, tiene un sabor un poco extraño que se nota más con ciertas bebidas o alimentos (al igual que ocurre con otras marcas) y es bastante cara. No creo que repita.

Slight bitter taste

Posted by 5080850816182805624 on Aug 01, 2016

I think that is because I put too much in the first time. One only needs a light dusting. However the hole is quite big.