takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jul 09, 2013

I have used other stevia products to bake with and decided to try this because of the value. Hint: you cannot replace all of the sugar with stevia in a recipe or it will be bitter. I switched from NuNaturals because the maltodextrin adds as many carbs as table sugar. My second attempt at baking with this turned out great. I just need to remember that 1/2tsp = 1cup of sugar and adjust accordingly. I will keep buying.

Say Bye to Sugar

Posted by 5088535111566533275 on Aug 11, 2013

Used it first time I guess I can finally say bye bye to sugar , it tastes almost the same Just a pinch and you are done Would like to use for a while and see how it goes

小心用量,它非常的甜

Posted by YUYICHEN on Oct 01, 2013

雖然甜菊是健康的代糖,但還是不太能接受它的味道。 有拿來炒菜,但口感變得很奇怪。 它是濃縮的,用量只需一點點,第一次使用時不曉得,結果毀了我一盤好菜,甜到令人想吐。

A little goes a long way

Posted by 4621462479638083395 on Mar 12, 2014

This is a great product. It is difficult to use in the start because you only have to use a tiny amount in a cup and it is a bit difficult to measure so little. They recomend 1/80 teaspoon pr cup of tea og coffee. Well it is really hard to get that little out. If you take to much it is hard to stir in the drink and it tastes chemical. HOWEVER, that being said. When i learned to dose i correctly it is the best sweetener I have tried. It has no aftertaste and no calories and is organic! And is easy to carry around.

Organic Sweetener

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jun 30, 2014

Also great product, very sweet as in overly sweet.

Good BUT needs a scooper inside

Posted by 5578186646687699508 on Dec 25, 2014

Great sweetener. You only need a super tiny amount to sweeten food...however, it's REALLY challenging to sprinkle over your food without getting too much of the stevia on it because it pours out fast. There's an easy solution to this problem though. It just needs to come with a little scooper inside like other stevia products do - this is the only reason I give it 4stars instead of 5.

Great product wish the packaging was better

Posted by 5634072621011651016 on Sep 06, 2016

This is a great product since I have a sweet tooth but I am diabetic. I like it so far. However, you have to use it very carefully, even the smallest amount makes it very sweet, therefore I wish the packaging was better. Even through the smaller hole size the amount you get however careful you are is enough to make your food very sweet. I wish the holes on the lid were even smaller therefore I gave it a 4 star. Just the product it's great.

Stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Mar 30, 2009

This is a good quality of stevia, but I prefer the NuNatural brand because it seems to be more concentrated with a cleaner taste

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Apr 15, 2011

This is some potent stevia. I add 1 tsp to a gallon of unsweetened green tea.

Like any other stevia I've tried

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jan 15, 2013

Has that slightly bitter aftertaste if used too much, otherwise good!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »