the best

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Sep 01, 2009

This is the best stevia I have tried. I doesn't have the aftertaste that is so unpleasant in some brands.

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1114152 on Jan 01, 2009

Great product. Very concentrated. Doesn't look like a lot, but it is good for 1000 cups of coffee or tea. 1/2 tsp. equals 1 cup of sugar as a baking substitute. A little goes a long way.

The best brand of stevia... potent!

Posted by Reviewer3062134 on Nov 11, 2011

I have tried other brands and I keep coming back to this one. Although it's tough to find in most local stores. I must say I tried the small liquid bottle version and it was NOT the same in terms of sweet taste and took many more drops than advised to sweeten tea for my taste.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jan 07, 2011

Just as good as KAL's

Great for sugar-free baking!

Posted by Reviewer3108727 on Jul 24, 2008

At the recommendation of my doctor, I eliminated sugar from my diet four years ago due to Candidiasis in my gut. At the same time, he told me about Stevia. I found a cookbook at my local healthfood store which uses powdered Stevia extract in all its cookie, muffin, and cake recipes. This product enables me to have healthy and delicious desserts to replace all that sugar-laden stuff I've had to give up.

SweetLeaf Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1454928 on Aug 14, 2008

Wonderful product - best brand of Stevia on the market in my opinion. Arrived very quickly and in great shape. Highly recommend.

Wisdom Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2578130 on Aug 17, 2008

Good flavor, no additives

Great

Posted by Reviewer2885345 on Dec 02, 2008

Stevia is awesome and this particular brand is wonderful. I use it in tea, on food, in dressings, and find that the taste is pleasant.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2876061 on Jan 01, 2009

I can't have alot of sugar in my diet. This is the best sweetener I have found and I have tried them all.

Posted by Reviewer2094760 on Jan 19, 2009

Taste is really good, and it is not diluted with "sugar excuses". I definitely prefer the pure product. Very high quality.