World's best sweetener

Posted by 5440496640310969953 on Mar 02, 2015

When this product is combined with a little turbinado sugar to sweeten coffee you won't believe how good it tastes!

Little bit does go a long way

Posted by dorachang on Feb 07, 2015

i put this in tea and dessert or anything that needs sweet taste to it. Love it! No bitter aftertaste for me like some users reported.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Sep 29, 2014

I have been using this as a sugar substitute for 4 years and it is fantastic. It last more than a month and tastes great.

Taste is pretty neutral

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Nov 22, 2013

I just tasted this stevia extract for the first time (with water) to test it, and it tastes quite neutral, unlike the other two brands that I have tasted.

Gee, this is sweet!!!

Posted by MaeMae on Jul 04, 2012

Omg, I've never tasted anything sweeter than this. This is my first stevia. I just made my first coffee with stevia. The first cup I had to toss it, because although I used stevia only on the tip of the teaspoon- the coffee was too sweet (even had bitterish taste). (and I use 2 teaspoons of regular sugar for my coffee). Then the second cup I made, I used only a pinch of stevia and it was good. There was a bit weird after taste, kinda sweet and bitter, but not much, it's totally neglegtible. I only wish it came with a scoop. I'll try baking something, and I'll post the outcome of that.

Better than the rest

Posted by Reviewer1174384 on Feb 07, 2012

I use Stevia every day. This product is more pure and concentrated than the Trader Joes brand and it's a bigger bottle for less. It is much better than the NOW product which leaves a residue that doesn't dissolve. Just a pinch goes a long way. If you already use Stevia, save your little spoon so you can use it with this one.

The best brand of stevia... potent!

Posted by Reviewer3062134 on Nov 11, 2011

I have tried other brands and I keep coming back to this one. Although it's tough to find in most local stores. I must say I tried the small liquid bottle version and it was NOT the same in terms of sweet taste and took many more drops than advised to sweeten tea for my taste.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1584837 on Sep 23, 2011

It lasts a very long time. Only use a little bit. Nice to have a natural sweetener that is okay for you (so they say).

Sweet Stuf

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jul 05, 2011

Very concentrated. No aftertaste. Very satisfying

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1034719 on Jun 05, 2011

This is so good for sweetening large quantities of stuff. Works great for tea or Kool-aid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »