Endulza y da sabor

Posted by 5713384096268243825 on Aug 01, 2013

Son botes muy pequeños, pero para probar los sabores y saber lo que endulzan están bien.

Wery good

Posted by 4626117523689460303 on Oct 29, 2013

Good taste and sweetness

Lasts a long time!

Posted by frivolousgirl on Jul 05, 2016

I truly love these and they last a long long time too! However, what brings the rating down to not be a complete five star is that they all pretty much taste the same. The only reason to buy this would be to have a little stevia on-the-go so to speak. They are great to have in the purse and such. But flavor-wise, they all taste like vanilla to me when diluted into your food.

Can't taste flavours, but does sweeten

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Aug 25, 2016

I use only 1 drop- enough to kind of sense it is present, if you over-do stevia it tastes horrendous. At a hint, it is great. You get the sweetness but i honestly can't taste any variation in flavours to be honest, which is a shame.

Buy the sampler pack first.

Posted by 5502225295460812767 on Nov 14, 2016

I bought the sample sizes to see if they're worth it to buy the full size. So far I loved the English Toffee the best with runner up the Vanilla Creme. I didn't like the chocolate at all. I don't gravitate towards them a lot but they give a nice scent and a slight sweetness to my tea or water. (You need to add a lot to make your beverage super sweet) I would like to try the rest of the range at some point in the future but they would not be in my shopping cart any time soon. I highly recommend the sampler pack!