Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Sweetener, SteviaTabs, 100 Dissolving Tabs

4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews

Very Nice

Posted by autumn on Jun 10, 2010

Each of these 0.1g tabs sweetens as ~1 tsp. of Sugar & does so with NO after-taste.

Stevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2058622 on May 01, 2012

My husband won't use any other sweetner. He tells me Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf Sweetner are the best.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1362742 on May 16, 2012

comparing to other stevia products, this one is the best- yes, one tablet too sweet for one cup, so I have to cut them, but other stevia products that I have tried have another problem- they are not sweet enogh, so I choose this and will reorder.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2037451 on Jun 25, 2010

I did not order this for myself. However, my mother whom I ordered it for loves it. She also live aboard and the shipment arrived there perfectly! Thank you IHerb for offering the international shipment. Your service is excellent! I'll definitely order from you again.

best price

Posted by 5568437037092744977 on Nov 05, 2013

ordered this from Amazon previously, but their price jumped. Love these tabs for making iced tea and this was the best price I could find