good

Posted by Reviewer2949322 on Feb 07, 2012

to sweet for one cup

Not sweet anymore!

Posted by 4819183794097275095 on Oct 03, 2014

I've always bought the tabs, one tab, perfect coffee. The last batch i ordered i had to use 3 tabs per coffee!! Not happy about the change

Good

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on May 15, 2016

stevia tablet

Posted by MRRIGHT on May 16, 2016

One of the best alternative sugar for diabetic patient.Taste good andthen more sweeter than sugar of same amount.No carbs and glycemic free.Highly recommended.

Love this small tablets

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Jul 05, 2016

Even though the tablets are small, I don't need more than two for a BIG cup. The best I've tasted in the stevia-world.

best price

Posted by 5568437037092744977 on Nov 05, 2013

ordered this from Amazon previously, but their price jumped. Love these tabs for making iced tea and this was the best price I could find

Safest sugar alternative I found.

Posted by 5446648604124464758 on Mar 01, 2014

Unfortunately, most sugar substitutes have some adverse side-effects or other but Stevia tabs do not seem to have any. I am very pleased to say that I am very satisfied with this product and use it in place of sugar anywhere. As it is very soluble, whenever I need it to sweeten dry products, all I do is dissolve as many tabs as I need in a little water and then add them.

Perfect for tea

Posted by odalol on Apr 10, 2014

I use these for tea. One tablet is enough for a big cup. The tablets taste sweet and don't have any bitter aftertaste (unless you use many). It leaves a white residue in the bottom of your cup; that's the cellulose. I don't mind it, but some find it gross. I like the tin, but it can be hard to fish out just one tablet. That's no big deal though. This is good value stevia that's handy and tasty.

Handy

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on Apr 27, 2014

I love these tabs, cant take sugar anymore, its disgusting compared to these and the container is nice and small

Healthy sweetener