They changed somethings

Posted by 5565228870338696886 on Apr 26, 2016

This was the best stevia tablets for me but unfortunately they have changed somthing recently. Now it less sweet and you will need two tablets instead of one.

Not sweet anymore!

Posted by 4819183794097275095 on Oct 03, 2014

I've always bought the tabs, one tab, perfect coffee. The last batch i ordered i had to use 3 tabs per coffee!! Not happy about the change

Great in hot beverages!

Posted by Reviewer1289294 on Oct 27, 2015

I really love the sweetness and taste these tiny little tabs bring to my hot beverages. I use them primarily in my hot coffee and tea. I am sensitive to stevia bitterness but have no trouble with these stevia tabs at all in that area. I usually use three tabs in a 12-16 ounce cup of coffee or tea. But you really have to experiment on your own because everyone's level of sweetness is different. I like my drinks on the sweet side, but not overly sweet. Just make sure you stir the tabs in well or they will dissolve and leave a bit of residue on the bottom of your cup, although nothing serious. I honestly don't know what I would do without this product. They seem to work differently than the stevia packets in that they don't add a bitter after taste, which I like.

I like them.

Posted by Reviewer1775193 on Jan 06, 2016

They are sweet. They dissolve completely in just seconds. Just one tablet in my coffee is just right. They are easier to use then the powder.

best price

Posted by 5568437037092744977 on Nov 05, 2013

ordered this from Amazon previously, but their price jumped. Love these tabs for making iced tea and this was the best price I could find

Safest sugar alternative I found.

Posted by 5446648604124464758 on Mar 01, 2014

Unfortunately, most sugar substitutes have some adverse side-effects or other but Stevia tabs do not seem to have any. I am very pleased to say that I am very satisfied with this product and use it in place of sugar anywhere. As it is very soluble, whenever I need it to sweeten dry products, all I do is dissolve as many tabs as I need in a little water and then add them.

Perfect for tea

Posted by odalol on Apr 10, 2014

I use these for tea. One tablet is enough for a big cup. The tablets taste sweet and don't have any bitter aftertaste (unless you use many). It leaves a white residue in the bottom of your cup; that's the cellulose. I don't mind it, but some find it gross. I like the tin, but it can be hard to fish out just one tablet. That's no big deal though. This is good value stevia that's handy and tasty.

Handy

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on Apr 27, 2014

I love these tabs, cant take sugar anymore, its disgusting compared to these and the container is nice and small

Healthy sweetener

Posted by Viktorija on May 26, 2014

Good

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2037451 on Jun 25, 2010

I did not order this for myself. However, my mother whom I ordered it for loves it. She also live aboard and the shipment arrived there perfectly! Thank you IHerb for offering the international shipment. Your service is excellent! I'll definitely order from you again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »