Great

Posted by Reviewer2111174 on Aug 06, 2008

The only truly PURE Stevia I could find. If you look at the ingredients of most of the Stevia's they have other bad stuff in them but this one is all natural. Thanks I bought 2!

A great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1917301 on Dec 28, 2007

I have been using stevia concentrate for years. Diabetes runs in my family and stevia concentrate helps normalize blood sugar and I enjoy the taste in tea. You don't need much either.

i like this

Posted by Reviewer1643645 on Aug 24, 2010

i'm trying to get away from white processed bleached stevia powder, and this is perfect because it's just concentrated stevia, not the extract. tastes different though but i don't mind.

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Whole Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1846579 on Dec 01, 2008

I love this stuff! No more sugar in my coffee from now on. I will try the vanilla cream flavored one for my raw milk next.

Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf, Stevia Whole Leaf Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2551721 on Jan 24, 2009

This liquid sweet leaf Stevia is the best. I enjoyed every drop. The last time I purchased Stevia I had gotten the packets. I am an iced tea drinker. Unless I put the Stevia in before the ice it just would not dissolve very well. This liquid I take with me in my purse everywhere I go. I love it. It is even sweet enough. I have even gotten my neighbor to try it. He has asked me to purchase him some more of the packets. I gave him a bottle of liquid to try. So when I order on the first of Feb I will know which one he will want to order. You will too, I will always order just the liquid for my self. It is too wonderful for words. Many hugs to you. God Bless You All. Cindy

No Aftertaste - unless you use too much of it.

Posted by Reviewer1976769 on Jan 15, 2011

My husband did not notice when I used the whole leaf concentrate in his iced tea. I used 3 drops in the place of 3 teaspoons of sugar for over a week before asking him how he liked his tea. He was thrilled that he no longer had to feel guilty about sweetening his iced tea. I've tried powdered stevia and some of the other clear types and I think this one tastes the most natural(by that I mean the most like sugar) I also cook with this. I substitute 1 teaspoon for 1 cup of sugar. When you are learning to cook with Stevia - be sure not to use too much. More will not make it sweeter - if you use too much it will become more bitter. Perhaps you could start by substituting it for only half of your sugar and then work up to get the right amount.

Sweet!

Posted by NaturoMama on Oct 03, 2012

The taste of Stevia differs from what my tongue got accustomed to (cane sugar, etc.), but healthy benefits won!

Recommendable

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

In my view a very rational way to sweeten things up, does not have the downsides of sugar. Some will complain about a stingy aftertaste but I do not mind.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on May 30, 2013

Based on a good deal of information, in my opinion, stevia is the only safe sugar substitute. This one is the best stevia I've found. About 4 drops does it for a cup of tea. It's great for smoothies as well.

Almost no aftertaste