alkalising alternative -good for you

Posted by Reviewer1696521 on Nov 22, 2009

wonderful way to endjoy your favorite drinks and foods and make them less acidic by using 6-7 drops of plain stevia. very much impresed and all my close friends very impresed and interested to use it too.

Like this Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2119939 on Oct 14, 2009

I've always liked this brand of Stevia as it has no bitter aftertaste and the bottle doesn't leak. Very easy to dispense the exact amount you want.

sweetleaf stevia

Posted by Reviewer2920655 on Sep 26, 2009

I love this product!! And, I use it to sweeten everything instead of sugar. Was told by a holistic practictioner years ago that I was a boarder line diabetic.......I'm not anymore.....speaks for itself!

Whole Leaf Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2460591 on Aug 10, 2009

This stevia is the best! I use it for all kinds of things from skin care to nourishment of my pancreas when I add it to aloe. I wouldn't buy any other kind!

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Whole Leaf Stevia Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1287300 on Jul 22, 2009

This is the best tasting Stevia I have tried so far. I gave a bottle to my Dad and his wife to try. She really loves it! This will help my Dad with his high blood sugar and it will help his wife lose weight. I use it to stay healthy.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3000296 on Apr 06, 2009

I really like this stevia, others are too sweet, I only wish it came in a larger size.

Sweetleaf Stevia Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2787320 on Feb 22, 2009

Very good product, tastes very much like real sugar, no bitter aftertaste and a little goes a long way!

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Feb 04, 2009

As far as I am concerned, this is the only stevia that tastes good and still sweetens.

Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf, Stevia Whole Leaf Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2551721 on Jan 24, 2009

This liquid sweet leaf Stevia is the best. I enjoyed every drop. The last time I purchased Stevia I had gotten the packets. I am an iced tea drinker. Unless I put the Stevia in before the ice it just would not dissolve very well. This liquid I take with me in my purse everywhere I go. I love it. It is even sweet enough. I have even gotten my neighbor to try it. He has asked me to purchase him some more of the packets. I gave him a bottle of liquid to try. So when I order on the first of Feb I will know which one he will want to order. You will too, I will always order just the liquid for my self. It is too wonderful for words. Many hugs to you. God Bless You All. Cindy

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Whole Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1846579 on Dec 01, 2008

I love this stuff! No more sugar in my coffee from now on. I will try the vanilla cream flavored one for my raw milk next.