Love this tea

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 31, 2008

Better than taking Pau'D Arco and Herba Mate separately. Good for you and tastes great, I add 2tsp of honey and 2 tsp of organic ACV and make a "Miracle Tea" Have lost 10 pounds in 4 months

Wisdom Natural, Sympacho, 25 Herbal Tea Bags (WDN-12423) 5099

Posted by Reviewer2019859 on Feb 03, 2009

I love this tea! It's the perfect naturally sweet treat, packed with lots of healthful benefits. Supports the immune system to fight colds, sinus infections, lung congestion, etc. Your price is great, and shipping was fast.

Favorite tea

Posted by Reviewer2245179 on Mar 28, 2009

I love Sympacho tea since I first tried it to alleviate allergy symptoms. Drink it regularly now.

Great Price, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on Mar 11, 2011

Slightly sweet, very tasty, zero sugar, and all natural. Can't beat that. The Pau De' Arco is a great blood cleanser, and the Yerba Mate' delivers many vital nutrients.

Best price!

Posted by Reviewer3269942 on Apr 22, 2011

I was specifically told to use this brand of pau d' arco. As it has the best quality out there. I'm glad I found iherb website as they have the best quality selection of hard to find health products. And prices are very competitive with very fast shipping. You just found a new customer!!

Tea for One

Posted by 4923878857303546732 on Feb 02, 2014

This tea is great. I found a box of it and tried it and loved it. I will reorder this tea whenever I run out of it. This company and this tea and everyone is a winner.

this is great one

Posted by 5479487423023827938 on Jan 20, 2015

my second order for this. it's very bedtime friend and also very tasty. so lovely tea and picture.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1008214 on Sep 15, 2013

A good evening tea :)

strange taste

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Aug 28, 2013

Sorry for who like this product but this tea has strange sweet taste. Don't order too many bags if you've never try this kind of tea. Personally, I prefer lavender mixed tea for my bed time soothing.