Awesome

Posted by 4751130073409859242 on Dec 15, 2013

I trid many kinds of mate tea. This is the best one that I ever tried before.

Delicious tea

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jun 24, 2012

Wisdom is my favorite brand of Yerba Mate, though I am not as fond of the loose leaf as they are finely ground and quite a bit escapes from the tea ball. I prefer the unsweetened for my substitute for coffee, and I don't miss cutting back on coffee at all. In my case it does have some stimulant properties and I must be conservative with how much I drink in a day's time.

Yerba Mate Tea

Posted by Reviewer3094492 on Oct 31, 2011

This is my 1st time using Yerba Mate tea. I purchased it because it said it will increase my metabolism and give me more energy. I drink it before I go to the gym in the morning and find that it is a good pick me up. This one has an earthy taste, therefore I mix it with the licorice tea for better flavor. I like this and recommend if you need a boost in the a.m without jitters. My body just feel awake and clear. Gave this 5 stars cause I believe it is a good energy boost.

Connie

Posted by Reviewer2792594 on Apr 24, 2008

I love the yerba mate tea. It has a more milder flavor than the other mates i've tried; and it really curbs my appetite. I am drinking the tea for weight loss so far so good.I will definitely order again and have sent you several customers.I have lost 6 pounds and 18.25 inches overall since March 19, 2008. Thanks for this wonderful product.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Sep 26, 2008

Makes a nice strong tea...I like my tea strong.

Wisdom Natural

Posted by Reviewer1025671 on Feb 14, 2010

Delicious!

Good as expected

Posted by Reviewer2318068 on Nov 29, 2009

Yum! Mild herb toasted flavor. I use a tea strainer and it work well.

Yum

Posted by username161 on Apr 26, 2011

Good brand, and not too much dust in the box!

works

Posted by Reviewer1134908 on Jan 06, 2009

It gives me a nice boost, but it is very finely ground. I would imagine a tea ball would help, but my strainer has holes too large. Overall good stuff.

Choose loose tea style for health

Posted by 5200245035967177460 on Mar 10, 2015

I choose this, not the instant tea style, for diet. This tea has soft taste so is recommended for starter. And is also effective to cut appetite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »