Awesome tea in ionized water!

Posted by Reviewer2021219 on Jul 06, 2008

Yerba Mate is great all the time, as it's an energizing tea, but this blend is also delicious - with just a touch of stevia! I put a tea bag into my high-alkaline ionized water - due to the microclustered water molecules, it extracts the tea quickly, without any heat! So the "water" is doubly good for you!

A nice morning alternative

Posted by FreeSpiritMe on Dec 27, 2011

Having started on a diet, I decided to try this tea as it is supposed to increase metabolism. I chose this over other mate teas because it's already sweetened with calorie-free stevia leaves and the tea bags are convenient. It has a nice, smoky flavor and I can't detect any of the aftertaste that can come from stevia. This tea reminds me a bit of the Celestial Seasonings' Morning Thunder tea that I drank years ago. My husband agrees it makes a nice alternative to our morning coffee. I'll be buying this again.

Yerba Mate Royale

Posted by Reviewer3273484 on Jan 19, 2012

I love this tea!! It is very low caffeine and has more antioxidants than green tea!! Thank you Yerba Mate!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 18, 2010

Ooh I love this! I tried it for the first time recently and also tried the Guayaki organic mate chocolate. What a difference - this one is by far my favorite. As someone who never drinks caffeinated beverages, so am quite sensitive to them, I found this was just a nice smooth ride, no kick. I will be re-ordering.

Better for you than green tea

Posted by Reviewer1194874 on Oct 06, 2008

Yerba Mate has more antioxidants than the prized green tea and this yerba mate has stevia which is a natural sweetener. I have to buy in bulk because I am constantly being asked for it when friends try it out. The price at iherb is 40% less than the local natural grocery.

Love this tea

Posted by Reviewer1993236 on May 03, 2009

I never get tired of drinking this and I feel so good afterwards. Energized and alert but not buzzy. Taste is the right balance between the mate and the stevia. My favorite of all time.

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 02, 2009

I drink Yerba Mate every day, and this is a good brand. It is a great pick-me-up without the inevitable drop-me-later. It helps my stamina and mental well-being.

Great tea ~

Posted by Reviewer2336414 on Jul 03, 2008

I have a cup of this tea each and every day, would not be with out it. The wonderful thing is that I do not have to add anything to it, just enjoy a nice warm cup of a great tea.

Great Yerba Mate Royale Tea! Good Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Since this has less caffeine than coffee or black tea, yerba mate energizes with nutrition by providing 196 active compounds including vitamins, minerals and more antioxidants than green tea. This non-jittery boost of energy and nutrition makes yerba mate nature's premier energy beverage for body and mind. And with Yerba Mate Royale's unique taste that includes the naturally sweet herb stevia, it's sure to quickly enter your circle of family and friends.

Simply the Best

Posted by 5674182885618480568 on Dec 30, 2013

Simply the best tea, just adjust to taste and enjoy...