Awesome tea in ionized water!

Posted by Reviewer2021219 on Jul 06, 2008

Yerba Mate is great all the time, as it's an energizing tea, but this blend is also delicious - with just a touch of stevia! I put a tea bag into my high-alkaline ionized water - due to the microclustered water molecules, it extracts the tea quickly, without any heat! So the "water" is doubly good for you!

A nice morning alternative

Posted by FreeSpiritMe on Dec 27, 2011

Having started on a diet, I decided to try this tea as it is supposed to increase metabolism. I chose this over other mate teas because it's already sweetened with calorie-free stevia leaves and the tea bags are convenient. It has a nice, smoky flavor and I can't detect any of the aftertaste that can come from stevia. This tea reminds me a bit of the Celestial Seasonings' Morning Thunder tea that I drank years ago. My husband agrees it makes a nice alternative to our morning coffee. I'll be buying this again.

Yerba Mate Royale

Posted by Reviewer3273484 on Jan 19, 2012

I love this tea!! It is very low caffeine and has more antioxidants than green tea!! Thank you Yerba Mate!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 18, 2010

Ooh I love this! I tried it for the first time recently and also tried the Guayaki organic mate chocolate. What a difference - this one is by far my favorite. As someone who never drinks caffeinated beverages, so am quite sensitive to them, I found this was just a nice smooth ride, no kick. I will be re-ordering.

Better for you than green tea

Posted by Reviewer1194874 on Oct 06, 2008

Yerba Mate has more antioxidants than the prized green tea and this yerba mate has stevia which is a natural sweetener. I have to buy in bulk because I am constantly being asked for it when friends try it out. The price at iherb is 40% less than the local natural grocery.