my favorite tea

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Apr 12, 2009

this tea really grows on you. it is pleasantly sweet and tastes just great. I have some every day. I drink it with the wisdom natural strainerstraw.

my husband's favorite tea

Posted by Reviewer1432462 on May 02, 2009

WE both gave up caffeine this year and my husband loves to drink this in the a.m.

Great Energy Tea

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jun 15, 2008

I find this gives me more energy, without the jitteriness, than caffeine-containing drinks.

Tina

Posted by Reviewer3059023 on Sep 25, 2008

Wondeful tea and I combine with other loose teas to make a great hot/cold teas. So easy and flavor is soothing.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Nov 10, 2008

Great taste...sweeter than I thought it would be...I mix it with equal parts of unsweetened bulk tea so it's just the right level of sweetness for me.

Wisdom Natural Yerba Mate Royale Loose Tea

Posted by Reviewer3326635 on Nov 19, 2008

Great value, I love this tea I drink it ever morning. No coffee for me only my Yerba Mate.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2082925 on Feb 11, 2009

Very tasty tea and gives a great energy boost like coffee but without the crash and insomnia. Doesn't give me heartburn like coffee did.

Wisdom Natural, Yerba Mate Royale LooseTea

Posted by Reviewer3190195 on Jun 30, 2009

I have used this tea for years and love it. I wanted to order more and hope that in the future I will be able to purchase 12 at a time.

All morning long

Posted by Reviewer1783058 on Oct 07, 2009

I make a half gallon of Mate every morning and will usually have it gone before noon. I love this tea, and with the prices here at iHerb, I can love it even more.

Tea

Posted by Reviewer1546192 on Nov 26, 2009

Nice flavor with some sweetness. I use my coffee maker to make it and it works well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »