Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Wisdom Natural, Wisdom of the Ancients, Yerba Mate Royale, Tea, 2.82 oz (79.9 g)

energy without jitters

Posted by Reviewer2744799 on Apr 06, 2009

I have been drinking Yerba Mate for years and I really like this brand's "instant" product. It mixes easily in hot or cold water and there are 180 servings per jar! It's great for travelling! The added stevia gives it just a hint of sweetness - nothing too sweet or overwhelming. Yerba Mate is not for everyone, but I drink it instead of coffee and I feel that it gives me a nice boost (physical and mental) without the jitters. I can fall asleep easily at night - something I had a hard time with when I was drinking coffee. I've done comparisons and iHerb has the best price! I will keep ordering it as long as iHerb stocks it!

I'm impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2159869 on May 01, 2009

I have been purchasing Yerba Mate Royale Instant Tea from the local health food store for over a year. Recently they ran out and were unable to get more from their supplier. I did a web search and found your company. The price of the tea was over $2 less, even with shipping. Wow! I placed the order on the very easy to use order site and received the products in just a few days. I am very impressed with the company and will continue to order and also to refer friends!

Perfect and SOOO Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Dec 03, 2012

I L O V E this tea!!! I work night shift, and it is so hard to not drink coffee. This is a perfect substitute for me. Keeps me awake, hydrates and it is good for me. Plus, it tastes GREAT! I tried the unsweetened one of this same brand and was not a fan. This sweetened version with stevia is the perfect blend of sweet and tea. Can't say enough good things about this product. Thank you IHERB! Please never stop carrying this one.

great energy!

Posted by Reviewer2998356 on Aug 27, 2010

I love this product because it is a non-acidic form of caffeine. Coffee is acidic which causes alot of problems but yerba mate is not, plus it's instant so very convenient to pop in a water bottle & get going before a run or anytime!

Fast & Good

Posted by Reviewer3084788 on Oct 21, 2007

This is yummy on its own -- and so economical! We also mix 1/2tsp of this with 1Tbsp Jarrow Formulas Pomegranate Concentrate in 20oz bottles of water and keep several in the frige for on-the-go.