Love this tea! Great adjunct to losing weight!

Posted by Reviewer2513310 on Aug 03, 2009

I pair this tea with flavored teas (Celestial Seasonings or fruit flavored green teas) and make by 2 qt. pitcher of iced tea (no added sugar/sweetener). Yerba Mate is said to be appetite suppressant, but I believe the tea also acts as a diuretic. As always, great pricing and service from iHerb.com

Excellent Tasting Tea

Posted by bulletproofsupplements on Sep 20, 2013

This tea tastes exactly like your typical "iced tea" beverage. If you add the juice of half a lemon and stevia to taste (1g-2g is my preference) you will have the exact taste of it. Let the tea cool, throw in these ingredients and a few ice cubes and you have yourself a perfect summer time caffeinated beverage that is alkalizing and very low calorie. My only complaint is that this product is not organic. It is very important to make sure your teas are organic. Benefits of Mate: a source of many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants (including quercetin, well known for reducing histamine and allergy symptoms) Check out my profile for more "bulletproof" product reviews!

Yerba Mate Tea Bags

Posted by Reviewer1658156 on Jul 14, 2011

Love this tea!

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer1283389 on Jul 21, 2011

Great tea, great taste! convenient to take with you to work and drink a real mate!

Fave Yerba

Posted by Reviewer2302205 on Sep 13, 2011

Mixes well with other teas.

vert good

Posted by Reviewer1161805 on Nov 02, 2011

Very good tea. I will continue to buy

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 04, 2012

Taste great and best of all they are helping me lose weight!

I swear by this tea now.

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Apr 27, 2012

I like the flavor a lot.

Great Yerba Mate Tea! Reasonable Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

With less caffeine than coffee or black tea, yerba mate energizes with nutrition by providing 196 active compounds including vitamins, minerals and more antioxidants than green tea. This non-jittery boost of energy and nutrition makes yerba mate nature's premier energy beverage for body and mind!

Yerba Mate Tea

Posted by Reviewer1366880 on Aug 26, 2009

The product was exactly what I ordered and it came in a timely manner. I would recommend this site to friends. Thank You

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »